Game Replay Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everybody, long time. At present I´m living in Mexico so these forums are gold to me, Slash usually posts replays into the thread https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/game-replay-links.914219/page-27 however I can´t see one in there for the Port game, any chance someone could help out a tragic Blues fan with a link.
From reports it´s going to be a little hard to watch, however, as you all know, any chance you get to watch, you do. Thanks in advance and sorry for derailing.
Go Baggers!!

Hey everybody, long time. At present I´m living in Mexico so these forums are gold to me, Slash usually posts replays into the thread https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/game-replay-links.914219/page-27 however I can´t see one in there for the Port game, any chance someone could help out a tragic Blues fan with a link.
From reports it´s going to be a little hard to watch, however, as you all know, any chance you get to watch, you do. Thanks in advance and sorry for derailing.
Go Baggers!!

Skip the 3rd quarter - it never happened

Sorry guys, probably can't get to it until Sunday (so i'll do both the port and sydney games at the same time).

The port game was the first game I hadn't been to live so far this season, so i had no need to watch the replay.

Gents, I'm in Japan and getting on a flight tomorrow. If someone can get me links to dl and watch on the plane before noon tomorrow I'll be eternally grateful

Play it without your headphones and yell 'BALLLLLL' and 'YYYYESSSSSSSS' at the appropriate times.

I guarantee - the other passengers will find it hilarious.

I'd have this sorted for you guys but the AFL App isn't letting me link my Live Pass so I can access the replays on the AFL website and get the links.

If it comes back up in the next couple of hours I will have it sorted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've finally managed to activate my Live Pass on the PC so I will be able to link the replays from now on too. Anyone who needs them done, tag me and I'll get on it if it hasn't already been sorted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Replay Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Back