GameDay thread V WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the game today.. Eagles are a dangerous side but in reality, if we want to play finals this season, we need to beat them at home...

Yep Emac is a big loss for them. The one i'll be watching is Reimers. If all the talk about him being a changed man is true, how he comes out after last week will tell us where he's really at. Hoping for a really solid performance.

Hey guys, as much as you most of you might hate me for being a pies supporter..pretty big fan of seeing you guys play this year...would you guys be nice enough to PM me a link to the game if available..much appreciated..good luck today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are getting smashed.

Not a huge thing, but are we the only side in the league that doesn't get an umpire advantage when playing at home?

We are getting smashed.

Not a huge thing, but are we the only side in the league that doesn't get an umpire advantage when playing at home?

Umpires smashing us again.. woeful effort. at least 4-5 really really bad howlers and its only quarter time :thumbsdown:

Boys need to lift. being smashed right now. Hille on Cox as tag maybe? Crowd was always going to be small 1pm on Mothers Day. Thank you AFL for yet another screw over.

Remove this Banner Ad

GameDay thread V WC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back