Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Hird reads bigfooty. Same arguments I've been hearing here. The players were found innocent. The tribunal didn't find TB4 was used. Challenged by Whately- tribunal didn't consider whether TB4 was used. Found innocent once. Will be found innocent again. Whately- how can you know what the players took? We believe we took nothing illegal.:rolleyes:

Didn't consider the possibility of WADA appealing. Thought it was all over.

Blaming the media.

Last edited:
Really asking the hard questions, aren't they..

"So james, how brave have the players been?"
Gerard finally corrected Hird when he was tortting out the "We have been found Innocent" though but bloody Robbo jumped in when Hird said they thought they didn't take TB4 when Gerard had laid the table for the "Well what did they take" question

Nah, it's all about the brave players, how horrible this predicament is, how the families and players need our hopes and prayers.

HAVEN'T THE PLAYERS SUFFERED ENOUGH? JUST THINK OF THE STRESS AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

31914460.jpg

Good work Gerard. Hird squirming.

Hird's media team have got into his head to the point where he's forgotten what's real and what he's supposed to lie about. Pathetic.

Hird's face when questioned whether he would feel comfortable if his son was injected with mystery substances. Priceless. The man has no integrity. Once the payers get banned ("seems inevitable"), Hird's legacy is complete. A lying, cheating scumbag who rolled the dice with player's health / lives. Good player, shit bloke.

lol at Hird trying to say they were proven not guilty. by the way he answered he had not been asked that question before. How has it take this long for someone they slap him like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hird looks like he wants to cry everytime Gerard addresses him, and questions him as to what he means by his question to buy himself a little time to gather his thoughts.

"please explain".

Hird looks on the verge of tears not sure what to make of him to be totally honest

I have sympathy from the point of view that this has all started again

But this is a soft interview

Still find it odd what he knows for certain and what he cant know etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back