Gardiner = finished

Remove this Banner Ad

stu0411

All Australian
Feb 27, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1st off let me state that im not a disgruntled crows supporter, you played well and deserved the win last round..........now to the topic.

Michael Gardiner = finished, surely he will be up for trade at seasons end, but to who??? he is obviously trouble so no one is going to take him. What are his options ?

1) organised crime hired goon ( remember how he fixed pavlich up in that fight against the dockers ? )

2) country footy demanding massive money due to his "star" name ?

3) rot away in disgrace not even missed by the footy public ?

i vote #3, he was a nothing player even at his "best"..... R.I.P. Gardiner !!

All hail Dean Cox

Lynch drops a mark said:
I'm sure we will be able to get a first round pick from collingwood for him

damn sure not staying on the eagles list next year

I hope they do a Freo and hand you a gun for him....then i hope in his 1st match in pies colours he does his knee again ;)

thanks mate, glad to see you could take emotion outta your response and relply rationally

Lynch drops a mark said:
I'm sure we will be able to get a first round pick from collingwood for him

damn sure not staying on the eagles list next year

I heard Neil Balme (Collingwood) on the radio just before last years grand final say they knew about his off field problems and would not even consider him anymore.... and that was before this year.... do you think anyone would take him after whats been happening lately?

94_Eagles said:
We all know that's not true.

"We" obviously do as he is well known nation wide as a dud.... he wont be missed and now that Cox is the no.1 bigman at the club i doubt that anyone will miss him ( besides yourself of course )

stu0411 said:
"We" obviously do as he is well known nation wide as a dud.... he wont be missed and now that Cox is the no.1 bigman at the club i doubt that anyone will miss him ( besides yourself of course )

Dud AA Ruckman eh?

stu0411 said:
yep, must have been good gear going around that year to help him peak :cool:

keep talking yourself into it, your own lies are obviously the easiest to believe

Yeah mate, he isn't what he was anymore but at his best he was excellent. Suggesting otherwise just makes you look like an idiot.

Thanks for your input though.

Black JuJu said:
Yeah mate, he isn't what he was anymore but at his best he was excellent. Suggesting otherwise just makes you look like an idiot.

Thanks for your input though.

another one beleiving his own lies....gardiner and "best" dont even belong in the same realm. Thanks for your imput though !!!

Obviously got a bit of an agenda stu0411.

Gardy was a great player, and he still could be, but he's the sort of bloke that does something because it feels good and doesn't think about the consequences. You can't hold that against him, it just sucks that in the process he's letting down the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy_the_Gent said:
Obviously got a bit of an agenda stu0411.

Gardy was a great player, and he still could be, but he's the sort of bloke that does something because it feels good and doesn't think about the consequences. You can't hold that against him, it just sucks that in the process he's letting down the club.

no agenda mate, but thanks for being honest....Gardiner has run his course and thanks to his own doings we wont hear anything of him ever again after this year. Hope he has a degree in something to fall back on...

I actual think MG will surprise a lot of people and bounce back big time. Look at Embley, he went thru a rough patch which made him focus on football and look at the result. This game is has a lot to do with between the ears, he has the ability, if he can just get a few games under his belt look out!

Anyway, Stu I thought Adelaide were going to smash Geelong in the Wizard cup :D

I would like to HOPE that Gardiner can come back better than ever. Realisticly however his attitude still seems to be wrong. Like others in the club who have been dropped he will have to EARN his spot back in the side. At the moment he is injured so we will have to wait and see but at the moment, with the continued good form of Cox and Seaby, Gardiner would be considered a "fringe player", in the same catergory as Adkins or McDougall.

AFL4ME said:
I actual think MG will surprise a lot of people and bounce back big time. Look at Embley, he went thru a rough patch which made him focus on football and look at the result. This game is has a lot to do with between the ears, he has the ability, if he can just get a few games under his belt look out!

Anyway, Stu I thought Adelaide were going to smash Geelong in the Wizard cup :D

did i say adelaide in the wizard cup....i meant hawthorn in round 3 ;)

nice pickup though so i gotta give credit where credits due :cool:

I used to think Gardy was a good player but he will never return to his All Australian best, wont ever get close to it. Those who believe he will are living in a dream land.
Sorry eagles but no club is going to want him regardless of how their ruck stocks are either, he may of been a good player once but they all know he's not gonna get back there. He has too many problems, some of them not to do with his game

pest said:
I used to think Gardy was a good player but he will never return to his All Australian best, wont ever get close to it. Those who believe he will are living in a dream land.
Sorry eagles but no club is going to want him regardless of how their ruck stocks are either, he may of been a good player once but they all know he's not gonna get back there. He has too many problems, some of them not to do with his game

Mate i agree 100%
Should of traded him last year when he had a little trade value buut now he isnt worth a pinch of salt
WCE missed a trick there

Remove this Banner Ad

Gardiner = finished

Remove this Banner Ad

Back