Roast Gardner and risk of a board spill

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't know BigFooty posters were so hysterical.

Some Demonland posters are full of shit, but the articles are great, and if you place the agenda brigade on ignore, the postings of guys like Big Red Fire Engine, pantaloons, Whispering Jack, Axis of Bob and Ben Hur are generally excellent and much more insightful than the mainstream media.

Hysterical?? Buddy, i'm just illustrating what happened. Why are you so offended?

Do you think it's reasonable to be kicked off a supporter forum because someone doesn't agree with what you say??

I didn't know BigFooty posters were so hysterical.

Some Demonland posters are full of shit, but the articles are great, and if you place the agenda brigade on ignore, the postings of guys like Big Red Fire Engine, pantaloons, Whispering Jack, Axis of Bob and Ben Hur are generally excellent and much more insightful than the mainstream media.
Long as you don't piss off RR...

Long as you don't piss off RR...

I did, and I believe he was the one who probably booted me. The guy's a prize tool and the biggest troll on the board. Could fit the knowledge he has of AFL football onto a shortbread biscuit.

But anyway, it worries me that people connected with the club are using supporter forums such as D'land to run political campaigns. This club doesn't need ego's right now, it needs vision, cooperation, stability, and ambition.

I just hope we get through this current situation relatively unscathed. If people high up did stupid things they should be made accountable. At the same time, journalists like Caroline Wilson who are using their journalistic privleges as a platform to pursue personal grievances at the cost of truth should be told to buck off & keep their mouths shut by the AFL.

I did, and I believe he was the one who probably booted me. The guy's a prize tool and the biggest troll on the board. Could fit the knowledge he has of AFL football onto a shortbread biscuit.

Yeah, that'd be it.

But anyway, it worries me that people connected with the club are using supporter forums such as D'land to run political campaigns. This club doesn't need ego's right now, it needs vision, cooperation, stability, and ambition.

I just hope we get through this current situation relatively unscathed. If people high up did stupid things they should be made accountable. At the same time, journalists like Caroline Wilson who are using their journalistic privleges as a platform to pursue personal grievances at the cost of truth should be told to buck off & keep their mouths shut by the AFL.

Fingers crossed. If there's no serious sanctions then the board will survive, and even if there are the board should go full 'Gardner nearly killed the club' on him.

VM - welcome aboard. I see you joined in September.

While Demonland is our cousins, we do try to run a different sort of ship here - WITF that means. Demon Revival (like Charles Bronson, he likes to "take out the rubbish") and Syrus' brother are our enforcers.

One thing we moderators always attempt to target is bitchiness. Haymakers are Ok but bitch-slaps are out.

I've spent a fair bit of time on Demonland lately and it does seem that there are a few people running a campaign along the lines that have been discussed. However, the bulk of people seem to be absolutely tired of it. Anyone trying to prosecute this agenda gets howled down. There are lots of calls for unity and for people to get behind Neeld and the program he and the footy department are implementing. In saying these things, I have no agenda myself, just observing what I've seen.

VM - welcome aboard. I see you joined in September.

While Demonland is our cousins, we do try to run a different sort of ship here - WITF that means. Demon Revival (like Charles Bronson, he likes to "take out the rubbish") and Syrus' brother are our enforcers.

One thing we moderators always attempt to target is bitchiness. Haymakers are Ok but bitch-slaps are out.

If Demonland are our cousins then surely they are our bastard cousins. Wouldn't piss on the place if it was on fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back