Gary Ablett Junior is so bald

Remove this Banner Ad

GAJ is so bald, he can refrain from posting homophobe rants even without drinking a slab of VB.:)

Everyone's made an homophobic gaffe or two time (yoxu should hear me at the footy and A League)

Anyone who denies doing it is clearly a liar or a Rainbow Warrior themselves.

I got banned from Twitter ironically for calling a German flog opposed to the Qatar World Cup on moral grounds a 'Nazi'

Those Huns really are weak as piss these days. Hitler would be turning in his grave.

Everyone's made an homophobic gaffe or two time (yoxu should hear me at the footy and A League)

Anyone who denies doing it is clearly a liar or a Rainbow Warrior themselves.

I got banned from Twitter ironically for calling a German flog opposed to the Qatar World Cup on moral grounds a 'Nazi'

Those Huns really are weak as piss these days. Hitler would be turning in his grave.
I commend you for your honesty DVB!:thumbsu:

I commend you for your honesty DVB!:thumbsu:

Yep, I have said and posted far worse things on social media over the years I have to admit, but probably for the best I shouldn't mention what I posted.

I get angry easy, and when I am on the turns and getting melty over a sports result, then I lose it.

I am glad I am off Twitter now, Musk has totally ruined it, the Amber Heard porking dork.

This thread is so bad, I thought it was a Footy Is The Win thread.

You might want to start a new account again after this effort. Not sure there's any coming back from this.

Wow, this is terrible. :$

I just...
Ugh
You know how they have sessions set aside at the swimming pool for the "aquatically challenged"?
Maybe we could have a couple of hours a day when Beer Gut and FootyITW are allowed to post

GAJ is so bald and mirror shiny, GASnr and Bomber queue to do lines off his noggin.

Should add the dumb campaigner thinks dad and Bomber are there for a prayer circle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back