Gary Ablett Junior - the 500k man?

Remove this Banner Ad

According to FFGenie, Ablett needed 142 to score to take him past the $13.3k need to get to $500k. He scored 147, and while there is slight differences in BE's from round to round, that 5 point buffer should be enough to cover those differences.

Just from the fact that prices rose in general this DT year, I am assuming he is going to be the first $500k player in DT?

I think a bigger question is: Who will be the first DreamTeamer to buy a $500,000 player??

Upforgrabs this week

The salary cap and values go up each year. If the trend continues, all of the people averaging more than 100 this year will probably start at around 480k next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close but your both wrong. Bartel was $496,800 at the start of the year.

It's a bit complicated but even if Bartel continued to average 115 this year his price would have dropped. The magic number becomes lower each round because of rookies increasing in price signifigantly each week. It's simply to even it out. I believe the magic number was approximately 4343 at the beginning of the year and had it stayed that Ablett would well and truly be over 500k.

It's a bit complicated but even if Bartel continued to average 115 this year his price would have dropped. The magic number becomes lower each round because of rookies increasing in price signifigantly each week. It's simply to even it out. I believe the magic number was approximately 4343 at the beginning of the year and had it stayed that Ablett would well and truly be over 500k.
Yep very good analysis. The number is now in the 3800s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Ablett Junior - the 500k man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back