Gather Round, aka Adelaide Camp 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
From the creators of the inaugural Adelaide camp, comes a new adventure, sure to thrill and excite!

Join some of your favourites for Gather Round, the new and improved Adelaide camp experience! Guests include:

• All 18 teams
  • The much-loved umpires
  • Don 'what do you mean, I'm fired?' Pyke
  • Mark 'how do I still have a job?' Ricciuto
  • Josh 'Jerker' Jenkins. Don't worry, we're pretty sure it's just a nickname...
  • Mitch McGovern, Carlton superstar
  • Taylor 'Tex' Walker. Yes, he's still around!
  • Rory 'the first camp made me a better man' Sloane
  • The entire team from 'Collective Minds'!

There's plenty of fun for the whole family:

Honesty Sessions - Be surrounded by your friends and family as they hurl abuse at you. This experience will test your resilience... and your sanity!
tUUSYlM.jpg

Power Ranger Stance - Strike the traditional Power Rangers stance just like the real 2017 losing grand-finalists, the Adelaide Crows!
ibMhV8q.jpg

Team-Building Exercises - Work as a team as you complete one of the classic Adelaide past times, removing all four tyres from a car and propping it up with cinder blocks! You better be quick though, once you hear the sirens you'll have to vacate the area on foot immediately!
MjyJwAa.jpg

So come join us on this exciting camp! RSVP by Thursday 13 April and liability waivers must be signed at the door!

I heard SA only got the round because they had AFL HQ over a barrel, which is about as benign a use of barrels as we can expect from SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Gather Round, aka Adelaide Camp 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back