Game Day Racist Old Campaigner's notBirthday: Maynard's Smoking-hot Smotherers vs May's Smoked Straight Setters, AKA the Brodie Grundy Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did I tip Melbourne?

Krusty-Globetrotters.jpg
Because you’re a D/H.

Viney heard Nickys footsteps lol please never ever refer to Viney as a tough ever again. Shits himself constantly, in fact it cost them last years Semi when he banged it on the boot to Weitering with a minute to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon Sidebottom commits massive tax fraud like his family members do?
Don't pay tax on cash. His brothers used to earn a fair bit of cash on a Saturday night at the Shep pubs. In fact if they're at todays game Joel Smith and Clarry will give Sideys brothers a few dollars for sure.

Don't pay tax on cash. His brothers used to earn a fair bit of cash on a Saturday night at the Shep pubs. In fact if they're at todays game Joel Smith and Clarry will give Sideys brothers a few dollars for sure.
Oh I was referring to some other Sidebottom "ventures" - but the ones mentioned are no surprise to me either

Great quarter

Frampers goal ✅

Sidebottom mark ✅ shame about the kick lol

Koz flips the bird ✅

Naicos goal ✅

BT not knowing players names ✅

Shemons kicking behinds ✅

Pies exciting yoof shining ✅

Dreamons and Bay flogs triggered ✅

Something for everyone :)

Now let’s see what legs we have left for the 4th

Great quarter

Frampers goal ✅

Sidebottom mark ✅ shame about the kick lol

Koz flips the bird ✅

Naicos goal ✅

BT not knowing players names ✅

Shemons kicking behinds ✅

Pies exciting yoof shining ✅

Dreamons and Bay flogs triggered ✅

Something for everyone :)

Now let’s see what legs we have left for the 4th
Nice spreadsheet.👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Racist Old Campaigner's notBirthday: Maynard's Smoking-hot Smotherers vs May's Smoked Straight Setters, AKA the Brodie Grundy Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back