GCFC Player Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll try to attract some attention to this board over on the official GC page on facebook. Might get more attention as the season gets nearer too.

Hey guys

white_noise here!

Using a temporary alias until chief and co can work out why I can't log on with my usual name. For some reason whenever I click facebook Icon It comes up with "thanks for logging in white_noise" but then when the page redirects me I am no longer logged in..... Grrrr

Anyways does anyone know how to fix this?

And...Count me in for this draft :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get on guys, sooner we fill this up, the sooner we can run the SUPERDRAFT:)

No worries :)

By the way, I'm a Gold Coast inaugural Platinum member. They're my second team

Just a suggestion, but if we don't end up with many participants, how about adding those other club's supporters to the end of the GC supporters in the first round and run everyone through again during the second round - this way everyone will have 2 players to report on, but at least all the players will be covered?

Just a suggestion, but if we don't end up with many participants, how about adding those other club's supporters to the end of the GC supporters in the first round and run everyone through again during the second round - this way everyone will have 2 players to report on, but at least all the players will be covered?

Sure, lets give it until the 16 January and we can start on the Monday thereafter? I dont think we can fill the GC supporters but there may be 2-3 that would get a bit disappointed perhaps.

I would be happy with a Jan 16 start, hopefully we can get a few more onboard by then. This time next year, we will probably have to fight for spots.

ill do it, the suns are going to be my second team as i live in queensland and only get to see the dockers once a year. always good to support young talent.

D'oh! :thumbsdown:

Could we change the title of this thread, maybe? Aren't "player sponsors" something completely different? This is more like a buddy draft. Maybe some people haven't even opened the thread because they thought it involved paying money.

Remove this Banner Ad

GCFC Player Sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back