XBX Gears of War: E-Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought 5 was much better than 4. Kait a much better character than JD too, as he spent most of 4 being a whiny, petulant man-child.

I like them all equally.

My only real problem with these games is the final bosses have often been total bullshit either in design, bugginess, or unreasonably hard (I played on my own).

General Raam was hands down the worst boss fight I have ever experienced and the Locust Queen was not far behind. Other than that the games are immensely fun all the way through.

I like them all equally.

My only real problem with these games is the final bosses have often been total bullshit either in design, bugginess, or unreasonably hard (I played on my own).

General Raam was hands down the worst boss fight I have ever experienced and the Locust Queen was not far behind. Other than that the games are immensely fun all the way through.

Yeah, that's a fair call on the boss fights. They are absurd on the highest difficulty and frankly still too much for normal difficulty.

Unfortunately I see this game lasting a month or so in Oz like 4/5 did unless multiplayer is not region locked (yes pings were stuffed in gears 3/4 but at least got into games)

Remove this Banner Ad

XBX Gears of War: E-Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back