boozeDragon

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2007
Singapore
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Geelong, also known as the "handbaggers", have looked suspect under pressure on a few occasions, these chiefly being against the Western Bulldogs earlier last week, against Collingwood in the home and away series, against Fremantle and Round 17 against the Hawks. Fact is, in three of those encounters their opposition failed to put them away.

This mistake will not be made again. Tomorrow Hawthorn will expose Geelong for the bunch of soft ***** they are. Their defence will buckle under the pressure and they will struggle to get the ball out of their defensive fifty, as was the case in Round 17. This time around we will punish them and I expect Hawthorn to win quite comfortably - even more comfortably if Buddy kicks straight.

Geelong are a House of Cards, set to tumble in a heap...

houseofcards.png

I believe that to be #784 FG

Also will be relatively the same number of cheap possessions your defenders will get in the back arc as they hand ball it between themselves in fear of an approaching Franklin, Roughead, Rioli or Williams.

Geelong defenders = little bitches.

Re: Hawthorn, a House of Corn Chips

Geelong, also known as the "handbaggers", have looked suspect under pressure on a few occasions, these chiefly being against the Western Bulldogs earlier last week, against Collingwood in the home and away series, against Fremantle and Round 17 against the Hawks. Fact is, in three of those encounters their opposition failed to put them away.

This mistake will not be made again. Tomorrow Hawthorn will expose Geelong for the bunch of soft ***** they are. Their defence will buckle under the pressure and they will struggle to get the ball out of their defensive fifty, as was the case in Round 17. This time around we will punish them and I expect Hawthorn to win quite comfortably - even more comfortably if Buddy kicks straight.

Geelong are a House of Cards, set to tumble in a heap...

houseofcards.png

We've already got a Thread on this, Loser!
You are the most arrogant and overrated side in the AFL and we will smash you come Saturday!
You have choked against St. Kilda and Ditchmond! :eek:
You rely on a player called Duddy Franklin, and you will not be the side you are stupidly expecting yourselves to become in a few years!
Cut the crap and accept that Geelong are miles better than everyone else in the AFL, including your pathetic 'Club'!
Hawthorn, a House of Corn Chips! :mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

We've already got a Thread on this, Loser!
You are the most arrogant and overrated side in the AFL and we will smash you come Saturday!

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
I'm laughing at this considering your a Geelong supporter

You have choked against St. Kilda and Ditchmond! :eek:

Those games are irrelevant and winning against St Kilda in a prelim shows that we didn't choke.... or are you just too dumb to see this?

You rely on a player called Duddy Franklin, and you will not be the side you are stupidly expecting yourselves to become in a few years!

I'm beginning to realise you didn't watch our prelim game against St Kilda...

Cut the crap and accept that Geelong are miles better than everyone else in the AFL, including your pathetic 'Club'!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH No.

Hawthorn, a House of Corn Chips! :mad::mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Yummmm Doritos. :D

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
I'm laughing at this considering your a Geelong supporter

Those games are irrelevant and winning against St Kilda in a prelim shows that we didn't choke.... or are you just too dumb to see this?

I'm beginning to realise you didn't watch our prelim game against St Kilda...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH No.

Yummmm Doritos. :D

This other Thread is called 'Geelong are Handbaggers', Idiot!
I am eating Doritos right now, and you might also see Bomber munching on some also tommorrow! :rolleyes:
We should have a Sub-Forum on here called 'The Forum where Dawks Supporters can Sook And Moan about being miles behind the best'!

This other Thread is called 'Geelong are Handbaggers', Idiot!
I am eating Doritos right now, and you might also see Bomber munching on some also tommorrow! :rolleyes:
We should have a Sub-Forum on here called 'The Forum where Dawks Supporters can Sook And Moan about being miles behind the best'!

I heard Bomber is more keen on hotdogs in either orifice.

So, we were suspect 3 times but only lost once. Pretty good effort to keep winning despite playing crap don't you think? Didn't Hawthorn lose 5 games this year?

Hawthorn lost to Geelong in Round 17 largely due to poor kicking. Our form was down and we were not the team we now are. Geelong looked suspect under pressure and just got across the line. Tomorrow you will be subjected to more than twice the amount of pressure that you have seen all season.

Stop wanking and get your handkerchief ready for a sob session little pussies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also will be relatively the same number of cheap possessions your defenders will get in the back arc as they hand ball it between themselves in fear of an approaching Franklin, Roughead, Rioli or Williams.

Geelong defenders = little bitches.
Most probably-although all teams do it. Shits me up the wall.

I haven't looked at the team sheets yet, the only chance Hawks have is if Guerra isn't playing. If he is in the selected 22 then hawks lose. Simple

And Grand Final thread #682 begins.

If you followed a team that made it, you could start one too.

=================

GIG,

First of all, another top shelf post.

I think you are spot on. On several occassions, the team playing Geelong has lost the game, rather the other way round. The handbags are due to lose.

The Hawks are a far better outift this time around that the last time we played, and whilst they have a couple of handy additions, so do we.

I fully expect a Hawthorn victory to result in a stream of news headlines about arrests in Geelong and houses being burnt to the ground and later, a number of small businesses going bust.

Life must go on though and without Geelong, the mighty state of Victoria will do so in a better position.

Fondest regards,

CLA

There's never enough Grand Final Threads. The more the better.
Just think about it for a second.......after Hawthorn wins there will be so many threads to enter into and say "I told you so" or in the case of pro-cats threads "You FLOG" etc.

If you followed a team that made it, you could start one too.

=================

GIG,

First of all, another top shelf post.

I think you are spot on. On several occassions, the team playing Geelong has lost the game, rather the other way round. The handbags are due to lose.

The Hawks are a far better outift this time around that the last time we played, and whilst they have a couple of handy additions, so do we.

I fully expect a Hawthorn victory to result in a stream of news headlines about arrests in Geelong and houses being burnt to the ground and later, a number of small businesses going bust.

Life must go on though and without Geelong, the mighty state of Victoria will do so in a better position.

Fondest regards,

CLA

We let the handbaggers get away to an early lead. Clearly Guerra on Steve Johnson didn't work and once Clarko switched Murphy onto him, Geelong looked a lot less dangerous than previously. I reckon the Cats forward line is complete shite, comparable to the Western Bulldogs in terms of talent and ability. THe only real gun in the pussies forwardline is Johnson who is comparable to Brad Johnson at the Doggies.

Our back line is the weakest area of our team but I don't think we have to worry THAT much considering Geelong have such an ordinary forward line. I'm sure Clarkson and the boys are more concerned about the centre of the ground where they have sooky-la-la Ablett, Bartel, Selwood and that ugly dog, Ling.

Pussies will be extremely worried about our forward line though. Especially after they saw it in action against St Kilda and how we didn't rely on Buddy yet still slaughtered our opposition via multiple forward targets.
Besides, Buddy rarely plays two bad games in a row - watch out catters.

We let the handbaggers get away to an early lead. Clearly Guerra on Steve Johnson didn't work and once Clarko switched Murphy onto him, Geelong looked a lot less dangerous than previously. I reckon the Cats forward line is complete shite, comparable to the Western Bulldogs in terms of talent and ability. THe only real gun in the pussies forwardline is Johnson who is comparable to Brad Johnson at the Doggies.

Our back line is the weakest area of our team but I don't think we have to worry THAT much considering Geelong have such an ordinary forward line. I'm sure Clarkson and the boys are more concerned about the centre of the ground where they have sooky-la-la Ablett, Bartel, Selwood and that ugly dog, Ling.

Pussies will be extremely worried about our forward line though. Especially after they saw it in action against St Kilda and how we didn't rely on Buddy yet still slaughtered our opposition via multiple forward targets.
Besides, Buddy rarely plays two bad games in a row - watch out catters.

You foolish little girl.

Cats - points for this season 2672
Hawks - 2434.

end of argument!

"we didnt win cause we kicked poorly"... no shit twat. Thats called football.
Thats like saying "we didnt win cause we lost".

Keep those excuses coming though cause you'll need them

You foolish little girl.

Hawks - 2434.

end of argument!

HEHEHE you're just pissed off over the pwnage you've copped in other threads.

And no, that's not the end of the argument. I've acknowledged your fantastic midfield. This is the reason why you've kicked so many goals and points. Even if you had a forward line consisting of Lance Whitnall, Steven Milne, Zac Dawson and Josh Thurgood... you would still have done OK.

Hawthorn lost to Geelong in Round 17 largely due to poor kicking. Our form was down and we were not the team we now are. Geelong looked suspect under pressure and just got across the line. Tomorrow you will be subjected to more than twice the amount of pressure that you have seen all season.

Stop wanking and get your handkerchief ready for a sob session little pussies.

Shall I explain something to you little fella -

The reason your form was down is because you were under pressure in round 17. the reason hodge stuffed up those kicks is cause he's a pussy and choked under presuure.

Hawks pressure games:

Early game v Bulldogs - both in form teams - RESULT Hawks choke and lose at home
Super hyped round 17 game - RESULT Hawks 'star' players choke under pressure and lose

You are jumping up and down about your current form, but the Saints and Dogs are barely worthy finals opponents.

Next pressure game - Grand Final - RESULT Hawks choke and lose

see the pattern there....

You foolish little girl.

Hawks - 2434.

end of argument!

hey muppett do some work or petty pops will get ya

Should I add that Geelong struggled with the Bulldogs and even Hawthorns victory over the Saints was more comprehensive.:D:p

Watch out for dirty Milburn and the forward thug brigade of that nonce Moony and Rooke looking to get a couple of cheap shots in early. Geelong just dont get enough credit for the sniping niggling Pussies that they are;).

Will that nancy boy Ablett get the favour of the umps or will he break down in a fit of post Brownlow angst at the thought of not getting the Normy for the 2nd year running. This really may be the key as to wheather the Hawks thrash Geelong or really really thrash Geelong.

Geelong = Essondon 2000. 2007 will just be an abberation on the Geelong map of unbearable disapointment and fail.:thumbsu: Nice going Geelong and thanks for being the forgetable premiership caretakers you were on the weakest year in memory. Now its time for a real team to come relieve you of your burden.:D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong, a House of Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back