Geelong, a House of Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Should I add that Geelong struggled with the Bulldogs and even Hawthorns victory over the Saints was more comprehensive.:D

Watch out for dirty Milburn and the forward thug brigade of that nonce Moony and Rooke looking to get a couple of cheap shots in early. Geelong just dont get enough credit for the sniping niggling Pussies that they are;).

Will that nancy boy Ablett get the favour of the umps or will he break down in a fit of post Brownlow angst at the thought of not getting the Normy for the 2nd year running. This really may be the key as to wheather the Hawks thrash Geelong or really really thrash Geelong.

Geelong = Essondon 2000. 2007 will just be an abberation on the Geelong map of unbearable disapointment and fail.:thumbsu: Nice going Geelong and thanks for being the forgetable premiership caretakers you were on the weakest year in memory. Now its time for a real team to come relieve you of your burden.:D:D:D

You said it mate.
No doubt Ablett will get a great run from the umpires, he always does. He gets spun around 735 degrees and the umpires still don't call holding the ball. He ducks his head and he gets a free kick because its called high. He farts and the umpires claim that it was only so because someone was holding his jersey when he wasn't in possession.

Chance Bateman will show him a thing or two tomorrow. Cats to crumble.

Bookmark it. :thumbsu:

You said it mate.
No doubt Ablett will get a great run from the umpires, he always does. He gets spun around 735 degrees and the umpires still don't call holding the ball. He ducks his head and he gets a free kick because its called high. He farts and the umpires claim that it was only so because someone was holding his jersey when he wasn't in possession.

Chance Bateman will show him a thing or two tomorrow. Cats to crumble.

Bookmark it. :thumbsu:
Will do! Agree wholeheartedly with everything you'v said. Chance Batemen for the Norm Smith I think it's possible.

Could Gablett be one of the most overated players ever. Talk about living off your Dads good name. According to Geelong supporters he is the best player in the league. Why then no Brownlow and no Norm Smith? Is it because hes soft and all show and the umpire know if they wernt giving him the constant mollycodling they do hed be just another soft receiver. Note to Cats suppoerters don't try using that players award rubbish with me, a) your players cheating ways at the awards have already been highlited and b) its pretty redundant, is considered a joke by most people more like an award for players just not quite good enough to win a real one:rolleyes::D

Cats looked a lot less dangerous because Chapman went off injured, I guess you can hope that happens again?

I can hear it already:

TWANG" goes the hamstring......................"Owwww" goes Chapman.

ato_hamstring.jpg

And then he sooks like Riewoldt. On the positive, he might be able to get a Subway Advertisement deal out of it.

Don't worry they are planning on it as well as some of their thugs taking out Ablett and co early in the game.
Puh lease. All Iv head all week is how Geelong will target Hodge because its the Grand Final and well youv got to do anything to win. Smells like desperation to me from the Cats considering last night Clarko said they will play the ball and Bomber said the exact opposite. Will it be your much acclaimed hard man Rooke who does the sniping??? After the Johnson incident he seems like the man to carry out your shameless GF tactis.

I can hear it already:

TWANG" goes the hamstring......................"Owwww" goes Chapman.

And then he sooks like Riewoldt. On the positive, he might be able to get a Subway Advertisement deal out of it.

The "Flog Extraordinare"... although mispelt, doesn't quite go far enough... you threaten at times to be funny, but just fall short... sort of like that well worn gag that a comedian uses and gets a subdued chortle from the crowd... he knows that he's on the pathway down to a tomato-ing

Keep trying... read some challenging literature, it'll broaden your horizons and who knows...one day, you just might be King of the Internet!

The "Flog Extraordinare"... although mispelt, doesn't quite go far enough... you threaten at times to be funny, but just fall short... sort of like that well worn gag that a comedian uses and gets a subdued chortle from the crowd... he knows that he's on the pathway down to a tomato-ing

Keep trying... read some challenging literature, it'll broaden your horizons and who knows...one day, you just might be King of the Internet!
King to your Queen perhaps?

Puh lease. All Iv head all week is how Geelong will target Hodge because its the Grand Final and well youv got to do anything to win. Smells like desperation to me from the Cats considering last night Clarko said they will play the ball and Bomber said the exact opposite. Will it be your much acclaimed hard man Rooke who does the sniping??? After the Johnson incident he seems like the man to carry out your shameless GF tactis.

I don't expect them to go out of their way to get him. If he has the ball tackle him hard, If he is close to the ball lay a fair bump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for pointing out my typo. I'm so sorry that I've failed in my attempts to humour you. Maybe I can go and pickup a copy of your own personally signed "Idiot's Guide to the Internet" at Angus and Robertson and rise to your lofty standards of keyboard heroics.

Well......... PUSSIES FORWARD LINE PROVED TO BE THE HOUSE OF CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scooterlaforgeHouseofCards.jpg

What did I tell you? wahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong, a House of Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back