GDFL Geelong and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree completely with you. It is great for the competition that inverleigh are up and about and not only being competitive but taking scalps and big ones like corio and thomson with them. But just because people dont pick the hawks to win every game and also dont get on here and say how amazing every player is and that all inverleigh players are good enough to play AFL, all of the inverleigh "fans" will jump over every post. So maybe all inverleigh supporters should take a step back at the moment when people have their opinions which is the complete reasoning behind such a forum as this.
And after all the way if you listen to the inverleigh supporters they are going to win the flag so their is plenty of time to gloat latter in the year, but prob not after round 6.
On this weeks game am looking forward to it and hopefully there is a big crowd there and the weather doesnt put to many people off because by the sounds of it the weekend is going to be pretty ordianry conditions. But hope they turn up and put some money into the inverleigh football club so they can continue to improve. I also think the hawks will win, as in my opinion i believe this may be the hawks grand final.
I agree, the build-up for the hawks has been going on for a couple of weeks now so they will be fully focused and it will interesting to see how they handle the self-imposed pressure. I am tipping Bannock based on the experience and proven performers they have in their line-up.

The rest of my tips for the round are;
EAST to defeat North
BPH to defeat Werribee
GWCS to lose to Anakie (but could be an upset)
Thomson to defeat Belmont
Corio to defeat Winch[/B]

The top 3 goal kickers for the Hawks to date are Bullock, Hickleton and Crerar.
Using the team lists on VCFL website as my source of information Hickleton and Bullock have played all the games this year in the 1's whereas Crerar has been listed as playing in the early game in round 1 and 2, is not listed on any team sheet for round 3 and then has been listed in the 1's for 4, 5 & 6 therefore I will agree that one of the top 3 goal kickers didn't play in the main game for round 1 but going by the information that your club submitted he did play in the early game.

I've keenly observed this banter and it seems jaychawk has slowly but surely eased who he actually is into the discussion.

You'd be surprised, but alot of people read this forum and not actually post so I'd be surprised if you didnt get seriously hurt when you play the teams you've been publicly bagging - The turnaround hame against Corio could be very interesting Crerar..

I'm tipping in the lead-up to that game you'll catch a bout of Corio-itis and pull out. You may not even last till that game

i was a witness to the great grab ova the thommy wingmen.that was really the only highlight of his day...but this looks like a much better week 4 him after i saw the speedy wingmen do the tri-east in 11.43min... ill be looking for a BOG from him this weekend

I've keenly observed this banter and it seems jaychawk has slowly but surely eased who he actually is into the discussion.

You'd be surprised, but alot of people read this forum and not actually post so I'd be surprised if you didnt get seriously hurt when you play the teams you've been publicly bagging - The turnaround hame against Corio could be very interesting Crerar..

I'm tipping in the lead-up to that game you'll catch a bout of Corio-itis and pull out. You may not even last till that game

couldn't agree more creep..

if it is crarar, he's as soft as a tub of butter on a warm summers day.. spread it on!

He and starcevis would have to be the softest players going around the league, if not the comp. Can't wait to see the both of them play the Devils..

couldn't agree more creep..

if it is crarar, he's as soft as a tub of butter on a warm summers day.. spread it on!

He and starcevis would have to be the softest players going around the league, if not the comp. Can't wait to see the both of them play the Devils..

I'd be doing a bit of research before you go around making big statements like that mate. If Jaychawk is in fact crerar i doubt you could call him soft when he came back to weeks early to football because he couldnt wait any longer. And as for Starce he would probably be one of the smallest players in the league and week in week out throws his body around with no respect for it.
all im suggesting is dont be so quick to make wild accusations.

mate with detective work like that you should be on the force. was it the JC or the Hawk that gave it away? i also don't get why you think corio would be after me? like i've said in previous posts, we have a great relationship with the devs. i also had my corioitis vaccination along with my flu shots so should be right.

as for starcivic- i live with the great man and he isn't just tough as nails on the field but also off. he eats his eggs with their shells on and drinks straight lemon juice for breakky....animal.

and finally drago- with your detective work you could partner up with creep. you are correct that j crerar did play at 12 in round 1 and 2 but was a different j crerar. believe it or not in this day and age siblings can share the same first initial....crazy world.

mate with detective work like that you should be on the force. was it the JC or the Hawk that gave it away? i also don't get why you think corio would be after me? like i've said in previous posts, we have a great relationship with the devs. i also had my corioitis vaccination along with my flu shots so should be right.

as for starcivic- i live with the great man and he isn't just tough as nails on the field but also off. he eats his eggs with their shells on and drinks straight lemon juice for breakky....animal.

and finally drago- with your detective work you could partner up with creep. you are correct that j crerar did play at 12 in round 1 and 2 but was a different j crerar. believe it or not in this day and age siblings can share the same first initial....crazy world.

Whatever mate, just make sure you don't squib it. It'll hurt more.

But you already know that

Fully understand that champ but where I come from they dont generally use the same first names. Jump on and have a look Josh as the VCFL site doesnt use intitials.

If you are ashamed of you stint in the early game don't be as we all needd to learn our trade somewhere. And I will leave it at that.

Any news out there on Huthinson from North Geelongs shoulder injury?

he got smashed pretty bad it was right in front of me too.. elzinga reckons it wasn't good, i haven't heard any doctors verdicts tho.. but i'd imagine its something along the lines of broken collarbone or dislocated shoulder so you'd imagine 6 weeks or so. don't hold that as gospel tho

Fully understand that champ but where I come from they dont generally use the same first names. Jump on and have a look Josh as the VCFL site doesnt use intitials.

If you are ashamed of you stint in the early game don't be as we all needd to learn our trade somewhere. And I will leave it at that.

Yeah i know.... It uses full names.

Your a dead set drop-kick Crerar, it's coming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, Admins got a new rule where threads can't exceed 1500 posts, so i'm closing this one up. I copied the last 10 posts to a new thread so continuing discussion there.

Cheers
Rizz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back