Geelong and Hawthorn CANNOT Win the Flag!......

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't bookmark threads, but I did remember a comment regarding Fevola/Lloyd and a simple search gave me what I needed to prove you wrong.

That's quite clever.

I copied a comment in my personal notes of that a Richmond supporter said before the season that Deledio will get 15 Brownlow votes-funny that :D

Carlton supporters at my school have been telling me that Carlton are much better than Hawthorn and Geelong. He must be right, i mean look at the ladder!

Yeah I agree with carnthehawkas, carlton supporters are the worst. I catch the train to school with a couple of them every morning and all they ever talk about is how good Fevola is. Granted he is a fantastic player, but he isn't some kind of saviour for Carlton

Mate you're obviously not on the same page as the Carlton players and support staff.

The plan is to get to 5 wins as quickly as possible and then challenge the 14 loss streak they so proudly accumulated.

Get with the program! ;)

I dunno Slave. I reckon I can smell your fear. Better get the Glen 20 out I reckon.

regards,

REB

... Because a new superpower has emerged!

Unleashing a bloke the Crows delisted. UH OHS!

40 Points in the Dream Team? WTF Is Neil Craig thinking!!! Did he not immediately look at the recent dream team scores and think 'SHAIZER, TIPPETT IS BAD AT LIFE!'

Lucky for Carlton Kreuzer is averaging 180 dream team points a game and therefore must have vishnu like powers.

This is why Carlton went 22-0 last season

And this is why they're currently lodged firmly in the top 4

Better shutdown Fev, if he scores 3 or more we're no show*

*Parrot has always been 'a bit slow' but still

Carlton are thinking about fielding just these two in the coming weeks

Good team that Carlton! Think you spelt tanking wrong though

Yep, we all wanna be Carlton. LOL!

BUT WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

In Bold is my personal favourite. That's right folks, Cameron Cloke is Carlton's Matthew Pavlich.

Geelong and Hawthorn? Pffft! Fat Chance!

LOL @ CFC - CONSTANT ****ING CHEATERS

Bump Bump Bumpity Bump!

FFS! Collingwood v Carlton would hav been a fierce encounter had we let them back in, but we kicked away!! good teams take the game when it's there for the taking. They dont just leave the game in limbo

LOLLERSKATES AND ROFLCOPTERS!

Good teams take the game when it's there for the tanking

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong and Hawthorn CANNOT Win the Flag!......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back