Geelong and its Cheat Ground - enough is enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

he was a back pocket plodder riding on teh coat tails of - Vossy so STFU about his playing career
netflix antonio GIF

So you're adding homophobia to your arsenal now. All class.
Tossing off in front of your mates onto sayo biscuits is totally gay and there's nothing wrong with that.
The navy guys and the cats fans love it apparantly from what I've seen on this thread Tucker.
When are you going toss off your racist avatar, no pun intended.

Tossing off in front of your mates onto sayo biscuits is totally gay and there's nothing wrong with that.
The navy guys and the cats fans love it apparantly from what I've seen on this thread Tucker.
Weirdo.

When are you going toss off your racist avatar, no pun intended

Classic projection

Last edited:
It all started when they hired Dean 'the weapon' Robinson a few months before they suddenly became a decent team after 44 years, interesting article:

"In almost daily contact with Stephen Dank"

It all started when they hired Dean 'the weapon' Robinson a few months before they suddenly became a decent team after 44 years, interesting article:

"In almost daily contact with Stephen Dank"

AND we got away with it, with three flags no less! :grinv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should hand in your citizenship and be deported. How unaustralian not knowing how to spell Sao

288.jpg

And that winning formula hasn't even got you to double figures, nice try Jethro's but... 15 > 9

View attachment 1451284

So many cups
If we're counting cups from the 'good old days' then we're at 16. You don't seem to understand the game, Geelong always win in the end.

AFL acknowledged cups, don't make the minnow argument because you couldn't step up when it started going pro

Look what we managed, we did almost half your flags in 4 seasons :D

View attachment 1451418 in 4 years
Good shit, enjoy your 20's and 30's flags. Personally for me it's the period between 1878-1886. Picked up 7 flags - what a ride it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong and its Cheat Ground - enough is enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back