Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine losing the unlosable Grand Final to a lesbian... And she was BOG. :$

Still doesn't explain why your club is stealing off its supporters...

Imagine losing the unlosable Grand Final to a lesbian... And she was BOG. :$

Still doesn't explain why your club is stealing off its supporters...

Also doesn't explain why Hawfs flog seem to be the only ones offended by it.

My kids asked me if I saw any weakness in the Hawks succession planning over the next few years, last week,

Looks like the dudes kids are already looking to jump ship when the eventual demise is upon the hawks, clearly the kid wants to follow his mates teams now. What a bandwagoner (like most of you)

Last edited:
Because Geelong fans are used to being ripped off by now.
Well I for one am quite happy for you hawfz to take your time to take on our displeasure, after all you guys are the experts at being offended, so thanks a bunch. :thumbsu:

Maybe if we drove drunk and tried to crush players heads against posts you all might start to like us.

Maybe if we drove drunk and tried to crush players heads against posts you all might start to like us.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Well they started a thread trying to get us upset but only ended up becoming completely offended themselves at our nonchalance and indifference.
Backfire tag this sucker now Chappy. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should've stopped posting 5 years ago :oops: Oh look you went back and changed your :$ to a :drunk: lol ffs . . .
You mean around when you were retiring from the bay for about the 14th time..? :straining:

Oh dear, you went back and edited also. Mercy mercy please. :p

Oh dear, you went back and edited also. Mercy mercy please. :p

You edited your emojis, like it makes a difference :rolleyes:

You mean around when you were retiring from the bay for about the 14th time..? :straining:

Yes around then. You should've quit while you were . . .. well, behind still.

You edited your emojis, like it makes a difference :rolleyes:
No you are. :straining::thumbsu:

Shit you went back to edit again? Phew, serious business for you huh? :rainbow:

Last edited:
Well they started a thread trying to get us upset but only ended up becoming completely offended themselves at our nonchalance and indifference.
Backfire tag this sucker now Chappy. :thumbsu:

the sad thing is you all kept bumping it, his carlton are minnows thread has vanished into the ether because it was a piss poor troll from the Hawthorn Insecurity Hawks Club. Most of the flogs have run off to the maiboard to circle jerk and turn that board into a club board after they failed here. They just want it everywhere.

the sad thing is you all kept bumping it, his carlton are minnows thread has vanished into the ether because it was a piss poor troll from the Hawthorn Insecurity Hawks Club. Most of the flogs have run off to the maiboard to circle jerk and turn that board into a club board after they failed here. They just want it everywhere.
It's good this thread has survived long enough to mutate into the backfire beast it has. I mean the hypocritical self pwns from podge on this page alone are almost enough to justify it's longevity. :)

You didn't lodge because Adelaide were matching all along. Your president was crying about it more than anyone. In the end he found his solution - slug the fans.

So good to see podgey back and scrabbling about looking for traction.

What a load of bollocks you've come up with here. All that time off and you've still got nothing?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back