Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not your place to be hurt, you imbecile. That's the whole point of the Bay.

The fact you continue to post makes it even funnier.

Thanks for the laughs. :D
Haha, the old 'i was only trying to be funny' line.
Well yeah it's funny alright, just not in the way you intended. :p

s_gc01pr.jpg

This topic is a sore spot for Geelong supporters, they're clearly sick of being ripped off by their own club :(

Makes you wonder how much Costa is charging working families for fruit and veg over there in Geelong...

Haha, the old 'i was only trying to be funny' line.
Well yeah it's funny alright, just not in the way you intended. :p

Thanks for your time today, Cooky. Hit the showers and I'll see you tomorrow.

It seems the survey has been taken down but I'll still do you a favour and post some related comprehensive documentation for your reading pleasure. :)
Queer Eye For The Hawks Guy
Roy Morgan Research
"The successful cultivation of a gay following presented the Hawks with a new dilemma. Not only was it in contradiction to their "family" image, it also seemed a throwback the Maybloom days where players reserved their hardness for something other than a football."
:eek:

Yes you did and in doing so an admittance that you knew of the comprehensively documented likelihood before hand. :rainbow:

No I asked, hence that funny little "?" thing at the end of my question. :drunk::thumbsu:

Would you prefer I take offence..?

Its convenient isn't that the link doesn't exist...
Its awfully late in Stockholm - seems you've done an all nighter defending your sexuality.
Perfectly normal thing to do.
I don't want you to take offence to what I say - thats not my game - i just don't want you making up scenarios in your head about me...

Its convenient isn't that the link doesn't exist...
Its awfully late in Stockholm - seems you've done an all nighter defending your sexuality.
Perfectly normal thing to do.
I don't want you to take offence to what I say - thats not my game - i just don't want you making up scenarios in your head about me...
What about the scenario of you watching my clock now... :eek:

Many friends in Phuket from Sweden travel back and forth
Know when to call
But no denial - you're getting there old boy !
Ahh Phuket. I bet your own kathoey knows all about hard ball gets...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I laugh at Geelong people I know claiming top 4 certainties and flag favourites. If Dangerfield couldn't get the cross to top 4 what chance does he have with an inferior Geelong list

I laugh at Geelong people I know claiming top 4 certainties and flag favourites. If Dangerfield couldn't get the cross to top 4 what chance does he have with an inferior Geelong list
Which Geelong people are those because I'd like to laugh at them too...

1jq82p.jpg

Like I said earlier. Proving you're a complete dill was enough for today. Any extra would be just plain nasty.
Quoting team boards is perfectly acceptable on the Bay as long as you remove the name of the poster. You pretending to know what you're talking about is quite funny though, please don't stop. :D:thumbsu:

Like I said earlier. Proving you're a complete dill was enough for today. Any extra would be just plain nasty.
You're the dill for failing to realise that he hasn't broken any rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back