geelong college

Remove this Banner Ad

looking good! best team they have had for a while, few falcons players in the side so i have heard.. look forward to seeing how they go?

Played well on the weekend to defeat Melbourne in a close game (seconds). However, not quite up to it in the firsts. (sorry for the mix up thurgood33 )

uhh no... they have a seconds who have beaten haileybury, st kevins and melbourne seconds. they have also convincingly beaten st kevins and caulfield so far in the firsts

I hear they have a good half back flanker callled. Scotty witham. Any thoughts on that?

Actually now that I think of it, I saw him play in Melbourne against caufield grammer very underrated player in the a.p.s all his hard work kindia goes unnoticed. He normally gets the job on the better forward and shuts them down so I have heard from a geelong friend! One to Watch Out For!

Yeh i hear he is is quite a close friend of georgie phillip as well, but a great player though

don't no what you are talking about sub! but anyway! he is one to keep a look out for i don't think he will get drafted athough you never know he is a very good school footballer though....

hmm scotty witham hey.. hes a star, should go in the draft high, although thats what he reckons, back in the old st.marys days he used to get smashed by a young gun by the last name Harty now he was gunna be a star untill he got into drugs and alcohol and smoked bongs with scotty on his front porch thats why scottys such a nutter so any ways just thought ide say a g'day to scotty from ya bong buddy C.H hehe

Great see on Friday arvo a completely overrated geelong college team go down to the mighty xavs by a fairly large margain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong have 1 good player their ruckmen thats about it, maybe mc carthy will be alright but not that great.

Remove this Banner Ad

geelong college

Remove this Banner Ad

Back