Geelong Culture

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to honestly apologise to Geelong fans here, I thought he was just busted out late drinking aka Steve Johnson, I had no idea he had a very serious medical episode.

As you may know, Steggles is one of my favourite Non Carlton players here and I am glad he is okay.

I don't think it's actually good form from anyone from any club to have a pop at a club and player for having a serious medical emergency (be it mental, physical or both)

Hopefully we will see Bok Bok Bok kicking ass again on field soon (not sure if he will be okay this week)

#GetWellASAPSteggles
#Bay13sFavouriteSon
You going to turncoat back to Geelong 20 years later or something?

What does the Pyramid collapse have to do with the Geelong football club?

Half the shit you've raised is things that happened after people finished at Geelong.

I'm convinced you might actually be affected by high levels of lead in the drinking water
So you're saying that Geelong are teaching their players to be scum, interesting?

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

He's got no real friends here at the bay because he is a uber flog but still he tries to grovel to the the scat fans but they just pretend to like him because he's such a good kiss arse, it so sad to watch. :$

What an extraordinary tirade by someone who is hated by most of his fellow Richmond posters on this forum, even to the point you are perma banned from the Tigers board.

kto-kounotori.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am absolutely gobsmacked Stengle has been named to play.

2 reasons:

1) Where is the leadership and standards ar Geelong to accept the behaviour given he is already on a lifeline

2) He passed out. Placed stress on the brain. The brain was injured. This is barely any different to a concussion. Where is player welfare at from both Geelong and the AFL?

2) He passed out. Placed stress on the brain. The brain was injured. This is barely any different to a concussion. Where is player welfare at from both Geelong and the AFL?
What qualifications or evidence do you have of this being anything more than hysterical BS?

2 reasons:

1) Where is the leadership and standards ar Geelong to accept the behaviour given he is already on a lifeline

The gear wouldā€™ve been out of his system by Wednesday so no dramas there. Will be funny if he doesnā€™t get a touch and gets subbed off though. Another C Scott masterclass hopefully šŸ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Culture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back