GDFL Geelong & District Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard the boys from down the highway are consistantly getting 30 plus every night, word has it chugg and calbert are flying and all new recruits have been training every night and running well, add these boys with burke,leatch hardingham kitchen schembri and there quality youth should be exciting to watch the central boys play this year.
i spoke to calbert the other day and said he has been to training once. I hope all the exciting youth centrals have compiled can get a game with the in flux of recriuts you're talking about.

inverliegh are training in 2 groups up untill christmas to take the ease of traveling for some people. yes numbers might not be very high everynight but if any club has got more then 30 everynight this time of year id be astounded. Inva's first night saw more then 45 people show up with lots of new faces and most of the newbies were under 22 so things look promising at this time

marcus forbes is looking fit..............

is marcus forbes fit??? the question is has marcus forbes grown a heart cos hes a fairy. he wont play against the top teams got they have good defender and he get found out.
terrible pick up

Was at centrals training tonight.......35+ all flying, all senior and reserves players with a couple of u18 boys. Been to every session havent seen calbert once but the chugg is flying...

is marcus forbes fit??? the question is has marcus forbes grown a heart cos hes a fairy. he wont play against the top teams got they have good defender and he get found out.
terrible pick up
and your obviestly some sort of superstar boy_wonder??? id like to see you line-up on him, whoever you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys Brad Coy here from East Geelong. Im coming back this year to play with my brothers and im just wondering who the best midfield taggers are in the comp so i can start visualising who im gonna be playing on.

Hi Guys Brad Coy here from East Geelong. Im coming back this year to play with my brothers and im just wondering who the best midfield taggers are in the comp so i can start visualising who im gonna be playing on.
how can you visualise something if you don't know who they are in the first place?

answer:

pinocchio.jpg

yeah and pigs fly,why would he go from newtown in the gfl way down to anakie in the gdfl,must be good shit your smoking...puff puff
I can't see the Morrison to Anakie thing happening either. By the way who is coaching the roos this year, it may have already been mentioned but I cant find it.

how can you visualise something if you don't know who they are in the first place?

answer:

pinocchio.jpg

I know who alot of them are but i like to do my research. I also like to throw out personal challenges to people on bigfooty weekly. I used to do it in the Ballarat league and now im gonna do it in this comp. I used to say things like "If this bloke can hold me to under 30 possies then i will shout your whole side a round of beers after the game". It puts pressure on me and thats when i perform. I watched a few games this year but didnt see any real taggers so i was just wondering if there is any or did i just watch a thin year for stoppage players. I want to be challenged or else i might take up St Mary's lucrative offer.

Brad out

I know who alot of them are but i like to do my research. I also like to throw out personal challenges to people on bigfooty weekly. I used to do it in the Ballarat league and now im gonna do it in this comp. I used to say things like "If this bloke can hold me to under 30 possies then i will shout your whole side a round of beers after the game". It puts pressure on me and thats when i perform. I watched a few games this year but didnt see any real taggers so i was just wondering if there is any or did i just watch a thin year for stoppage players. I want to be challenged or else i might take up St Mary's lucrative offer.

Brad out
you sound like an absolute gun which you obviously are so why would you be bothered worrying about taggers in sub-standard competiton?

answer:

because

You-Are-Full_of_Shit_(Toilet).jpg

i spoke to calbert the other day and said he has been to training once. I hope all the exciting youth centrals have compiled can get a game with the in flux of recriuts you're talking about.

just what i heard from one of there older heads down there, must of been having me on, i do rate them though as i watched both glen orden and centrals play last season and they were lacking another quality tall which they got from glen orden , another key fwd and two good mid fielders while they were at it, they have a good mix of young and old, there youngetrs impressed me last year so hopefully with another year in them they can really step it up.

shit footy player,fakes injuries not worth a pinch of shit,waste of money proved that at belmont..

certainly did. if there is an injury hes had it. absolute fairy. i played against him when he was a joeys. on hit to his head and that hamstring seems to pop up just like when he has to play against some half decent. doesn't play ruck cos he is to scared he will get hurt

you sound like an absolute gun which you obviously are so why would you be bothered worrying about taggers in sub-standard competiton?

answer:

because

You-Are-Full_of_Shit_(Toilet).jpg

Tell me that come round 6 when im on 18 league votes and i have taken about 12 hangars. The excitement machine is on his way boys, hold on to your seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back