Geelong Glory: Antonio's Journey as a Die-Hard Cats Fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Antonio491

Draftee
Jan 29, 2024
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm Antonio, a proud Geelong local and die-hard Cats supporter. Living and breathing footy in this city is nothing short of electric. From Kardinia Park to lively pub banter, the passion runs deep. Excited to dive into all things footy with you on this forum. Go Cats! 🏉💙

Last edited:

I'm Antonio, a proud Geelong local and die-hard Cats supporter. Living and breathing footy in this city is nothing short of electric. From Kardinia Park to lively pub banter, the passion runs deep. Excited to dive into all things footy with you on this forum. Go Cats! 🏉💙
What's it like for non Cats fans growing up in Geelong? Also do many Geelong fans hate West Coast for 92 and 94? I guess your 4 since 95 has probably lessened the pain of those 4 gf losses.

Wheres the best place for a feed in old Geelong?

Been a while since I was there but Sam's cafe on Moorabool does an awesome Shawarma.

Hopefully they're still around.

What's it like for non Cats fans growing up in Geelong? Also do many Geelong fans hate West Coast for 92 and 94? I guess your 4 since 95 has probably lessened the pain of those 4 gf losses.
Plenty of non-cats fans in Geelong. Don't know how much they get annoyed by all things cats, but I do remember at school whenever the cats lost, then without fail you'd see the oppo scarves out in force on the following Monday.

Yeah heck the Eagles, I'm old enough to remember those days!

Is Antonio an AI bot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Glory: Antonio's Journey as a Die-Hard Cats Fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back