Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol joeys beat every time by 30+ in a year
south lost a game or 2 last year
but still south are better
what do joeys have to do, win by 50+
and coasters, your sooo gay
how many falcons players did south have last year?
joeys had 8 this year

who gives a rats ass if they lost last year or how many falcons players they had.... they would still beat your team this year very comfortably....you guys are so fu**** arragont and up your own asses its beyond a joke.... even people at football geelong reckon yous where arrogant

who gives a rats ass if they lost last year or how many falcons players they had.... they would still beat your team this year very comfortably....you guys are so fu**** arragont and up your own asses its beyond a joke.... even people at football geelong reckon yous where arrogant
coz they can be arrogant u stupid ****
they didnt come close to losing all ****ing year and won the flag
its ****n quite clear that joeys have better players this year than south last year
your just one of those deadshit biased ******s that thiink south are the best thing to happen to the earth
good football geelong can think that, south are arrogant now and they came 4th, imagine if they went thru undefeated, how would they be
the whole ****in league hates south

coz they can be arrogant u stupid ****
they didnt come close to losing all ****ing year and won the flag
its ****n quite clear that joeys have better players this year than south last year
your just one of those deadshit biased ******s that thiink south are the best thing to happen to the earth
good football geelong can think that, south are arrogant now and they came 4th, imagine if they went thru undefeated, how would they be
the whole ****in league hates south

Just because you won every game doesnt mean you have to be as arrogant as you fu**** wankas where
but yet last years south barwon team still would of beaten use this year
Which clubs hate south barwon name them all????
And also explain how the u/16 south team was arrogant when then wernt that good of team

Haha and you think joeys arnt hated i know GDFL and BFL clubs who h8 you fu*** and they have nothing to do with you

Just because you won every game doesnt mean you have to be as arrogant as you fu**** wankas where
but yet last years south barwon team still would of beaten use this year
Which clubs hate south barwon name them all????
And also explain how the u/16 south team was arrogant when then wernt that good of team

Haha and you think joeys arnt hated i know GDFL and BFL clubs who h8 you fu*** and they have nothing to do with you
i think any team can act however the **** they want after they win every game
how do u know they would have beaten joeys this year, u only say that because ur a south boy, i reckon it would be an awesome game and the only thing south would have over em is size, ithink joeys are more quick and skillfull
and everyone ****in hates south how could u not know that
every joeys person knows that theyre hated can u be any more ****n blind

lol joeys beat every time by 30+ in a year
south lost a game or 2 last year
but still south are better
what do joeys have to do, win by 50+
and coasters, your sooo gay
how many falcons players did south have last year?
joeys had 8 this year

Can tell u play at joeys..
This years standard was lower than last year..South Barwon this year had half there team bottom age.. and they made top 4.. Last years Bell Park would nearly beat This years joeys..
And .
Becker Nguyen ( League B & F)
Joel Edwards ( Club b&f and Falcons)
Dane Tutton (Vic at the time)
Mitch Herbet (this years 18's leading goalkicker)
Cam Johnosn ( Vic at the time)
Tom Middleton ( Falcons at the time)
Jayke Mawson
Daniel Ellmer
and others..

Can tell u play at joeys..
This years standard was lower than last year..South Barwon this year had half there team bottom age.. and they made top 4.. Last years Bell Park would nearly beat This years joeys..
And .
Becker Nguyen ( League B & F)
Joel Edwards ( Club b&f and Falcons)
Dane Tutton (Vic at the time)
Mitch Herbet (this years 18's leading goalkicker)
Cam Johnosn ( Vic at the time)
Tom Middleton ( Falcons at the time)
Jayke Mawson
Daniel Ellmer
and others..
yes the standard isnt as good this year, but i still think joeys would win
ben darrington (falcons)
cam johnston (falcons)
rowen pickett (falcons)
tay adams (falcons)
tom kingston (falcons)
matt king (falcons)