Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

themarkedman72

get well Lemmy, you Rock God!!
10k Posts Podcaster
Sep 16, 2009
essendonkey
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MANCHESTER UNITED
I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

SO anyways in my reading of the interwebs I found this great interview with Dean Robinson. So confident and open These where truly better times for the weapon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...ru-dean-robinson/story-e6frf9jf-1226217676548

Anyway cast your eye over this bit where he compares the bummers progress with the Cats in 2007 when he took over.

What a pre season it must have been for the cats:

"At the end of the day when you do accelerate people and you do push them you find weaknesses. In the first four weeks we wanted to find the weaknesses and once we found them we could strengthen them," he said.
"They've already put size on and that was something we did at Geelong where some of those guys put on seven kilos in seven weeks and it was functional mass."

7kg of muscle mass in 7 weeks just like we did at geelong.

WOW!!! How did you do that cats??

WOW!!! How did you do that cats??
Any personal trainer will tell you how easy that is.

I put on 6 KG's in 3 weeks, using nothing but protein and weights.

Any personal trainer will tell you how easy that is.

I put on 6 KG's in 3 weeks, using nothing but protein and weights.
Yeah but md there is a difference between the functional weight Robinson is talking about and your carb junket.

images

are there any post where you haven't bragged about something in?

6kg in 3 weeks
won 7000 in rd. 1

what's next.... you shag judd's wife as well?
About 12,000 of them. Judd's wife is an anorexic gold digger, no thanks.

are there any post where you haven't bragged about something in?

6kg in 3 weeks
won 7000 in rd. 1

what's next.... you shag judd's wife as well?
Hey, I have seen the pet dinosaur that MD has at home in the shoe box under his bed.

You cant see it though unless he makes it appear using his real phoenix feather wand brough from Hogwarts.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you made shit up in over 600 posts?
No I bragged in 600 posts, with the majority of those after Geelong v Hawthorn matches.

Learn to read firstly, then comprehend.

[quote="themarkedman72, post: 27752904, member: 92115"]I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

SO anyways in my reading of the interwebs I found this great interview with Dean Robinson. So confident and open These where truly better times for the weapon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...ru-dean-robinson/story-e6frf9jf-1226217676548

Anyway cast your eye over this bit where he compares the bummers progress with the Cats in 2007 when he took over.

What a pre season it must have been for the cats:

"At the end of the day when you do accelerate people and you do push them you find weaknesses. In the first four weeks we wanted to find the weaknesses and once we found them we could strengthen them," he said.
"They've already put size on and that was something we did at Geelong where some of those guys put on seven kilos in seven weeks and it was functional mass."

WOW!!! How did you do that cats??[/quote]
Hahahahahahaha......your commitment to Geelong is brilliant.
offended confirmed

Of course you will. And after Hird's presser last night I think Essendon will as well.
Yep, the Geelong bounce is a thing of beauty... :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back