Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Once Essendon goes down, Bomber will dob in Geelong. Essendon has a culture of dobbing.
Anything to see Geelong fall.

Oh you... :hearts:

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Beat me to it Cheffy old boy........how amusing to know these Dawks every breath hang off a Geelong failure.
I haven't slept this well in years...

Anything to see Geelong fall.

Oh you... :hearts:

Fingers-crossed1.jpg
I wish I could like this.:thumbsu:

I envisage him in a similar vein, in front of the TV during every Geelong match.

I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

SO anyways in my reading of the interwebs I found this great interview with Dean Robinson. So confident and open These where truly better times for the weapon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...ru-dean-robinson/story-e6frf9jf-1226217676548

Anyway cast your eye over this bit where he compares the bummers progress with the Cats in 2007 when he took over.

What a pre season it must have been for the cats:

"At the end of the day when you do accelerate people and you do push them you find weaknesses. In the first four weeks we wanted to find the weaknesses and once we found them we could strengthen them," he said.
"They've already put size on and that was something we did at Geelong where some of those guys put on seven kilos in seven weeks and it was functional mass."

7kg of muscle mass in 7 weeks just like we did at geelong.

WOW!!! How did you do that cats??
Simples we just followed the Luke Hodge diet plan

kfctp.jpg

As a Hawthorn fan, it's going to be strange that the AFL will likely be without Essendon and Geelong for a while.

Guess I better get used to shitfighting with Norf.

images

As a Geelong fan I take great satisfaction with your supporter bases continual hurt, praying and clutching.

Your palms must be red raw from the constant gripping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of this. Please tell me the names of the players involved.
[INJUNCTION], [INJUNCTION] and [INJUNCTION]

Last edited by <legal entity - name withheld> at 1:07pm

Just message me Chef. Mum's the word.

Also explain to me what they are alleged to have taken and how they qualify as performance enhancing.
The same reasoning as to why Wellingham was forced to leave Collingwood.

Put two and two together and tell me the answer.

Also explain to me what they are alleged to have taken and how they qualify as performance enhancing.
Who said anything about performance "enhancing"..?

Surely you realize you've decided on the wrong verb to describe your clubs' current predicament..? ;)

fair call - the last 10 results against the cats might be their get of gaol card

I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

SO anyways in my reading of the interwebs I found this great interview with Dean Robinson. So confident and open These where truly better times for the weapon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...ru-dean-robinson/story-e6frf9jf-1226217676548

Anyway cast your eye over this bit where he compares the bummers progress with the Cats in 2007 when he took over.

"At the end of the day when you do accelerate people and you do push them you find weaknesses. In the first four weeks we wanted to find the weaknesses and once we found them we could strengthen them," he said.
"They've already put size on and that was something we did at Geelong where some of those guys put on seven kilos in seven weeks and it was functional mass."

I stopped going to gym for about 3 to 4 weeks cause of illness and prior to this had been doing a lot less than normal. Once resuming I gained 6k in muscle while losing 1 to 1.5 inches of waste.

OMG that is so unheard of!!!!!!! WOW, they MUST be on roids or something.

You are a ****ing idiot.

Seriously, how dumb are Hawks fans to try to talk this up?? :confused:

Suppose we were doped up to the eyeballs on stuff, then what the hell were the Hawks doped up on to beat us in 2008??

Great own goal, fellas....way to turn the spotlight back on yourselves.........o_O

[quote="themarkedman72, post: 27752904, member: 92115"]I did have about 50 well researched pages of the geelong peds connection but that thread has Disappeared!!

Hahahahahahaha......your commitment to Geelong is brilliant.
offended confirmed[/quote]
wish I was at the game...just got home from getting my suit adjusted and a 2 hour walk by the river...was awesome :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong on the peds...only idiots think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back