Geelong supporters bow down to your Hawfie overlord

Remove this Banner Ad

Pussy one

HP is just a master troll, manages to get you arguing semantics and going in circles just for shits and giggles. Plays a good straight bat too. It's like masturbating with a cheese grater, slightly amusing but mainly painful.

Tipping this one was Nakia, mainly because he would have experience masturbating with a cheese grater.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Tally, no matter how much we take the piss out of each other their will be no mashing. Ill leave that to your fellows hawfies in Tazhawk ( once he finds Poida ) & Bosk.

Don't suck up to me minnow. Put me back on ignore, or step up to Vesty's standard or gtfo.

Don't suck up to me minnow. Put me back on ignore, or step up to Vesty's standard or gtfo.

I never had you on ignore cretin, but well done on trying to make out like I did :drunk:, next thing you will be trying to say is you don't support the one punch which we all know you do.

It is a gift
It is my curse
How the **** can I see your posts if I also got the PM..?

Do I need to do something myself not to see your banter..? Something that preferably doesn't involve a cheese grater...

I never had you on ignore cretin, but well done on trying to make out like I did :drunk:, next thing you will be trying to say is you don't support the one punch which we all know you do.

Please read this slowly so you can absorb it. I don't support coward punches. The context here though is footy in the '70's-'80's where it was common place, especially in response to dog acts. I am not going to sit here being pretending I hadn't thrown a punch in anger. I didn't sit back like a 'Matt Suckling' watching someone bashing into a team mate.

To me in this instance squirrel gripping was a dog act and was dealt with.

ITT KP AIRING GEELONG'S DIRTY LAUNDRY...

I thought the reason we kept Motlop was so he could be the house ***** tho.
Is that a blow up doll in your av or an actual person?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong supporters bow down to your Hawfie overlord

Remove this Banner Ad

Back