Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

Insalts don't bother me much , I get that you are defending one of your champs but do you like it when other players do it and get frees for it against the Cats because there are lots of other players who do it almost as much as I said Sonny Walters is probably worse than Selwood in the way he tries to turn quickly back into the chaser and get him to run into his head and would like to see the incentive to do these type of plays removed as much as they can be

That's all I'm saying but keep firing away Rambo if you feel you must but deep down you know your being a dik

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't even bother trying to talk sense with these Geelol cum stains. They are totally oblivious to how stupid they are. :drunk::straining: For example, one of them posted an article stating that Richmonds Anthony Miles is the worst ducker in the AFL Hmmm, the article was from 2015. :$:oops::$ Hahahaha, typical Geelol DH. Fortunately, young Miles, who as a junior had idolised Joelene Buysteel, and copied his game, had been relegated to the VFL not long after that article.

The demotion was to not only allow the king, Joelene, to once again rise to the top of the ducking ladder. But also teach Miles a lesson, that this type of unsportsmanlike behaviour that the cats excel in, is frowned upon at the mighty Tigers. Well lo and behold, a flag 2 years later and another coming up this year. Another win for that famous Richmond 'CLEAN' culture that Geelol have always strived for.

edit. Loved the way you spell 'inSALTs'. Suits Geelol to a t

Mate, now in the Bay. You’re a good poster, don’t post in this shithole.
Oi!
Keep your filthy Baysist hatspeech for the mainboard please!

By the way you Silverspooners showed a lot of heart today, I expected them to all run off the field and get umbrellas when the rain came, but no, they played on regardless.
Well they stayed on the field anyway...

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread Geelong, the rest of the competition needs to have a conversation with you (whinge thread)....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back