Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

im going to say this in the nicest way possible...us or leo[pold deserve to be there

N+C are only there due to the div 2 teams they got in grading....they only won 5 games during div 1 season and 3 of them came to the bottom 2 teams with another win on a 15manned joeys side

howver saying that joeys will probably get knocked out due to injury in first week

if they alright towners are out straight away
say what you want, nobody likes newtown

hey gribble it says that i made the thread for best under 14s players goin around lol. but i dont know y
its says it was edited by rizzo. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

div 1 ammo's
div 2 drysdale
div 3 belmont
div 4 meh
div 5 meh
div 6 meh

div 1 sam scott, james tsitas, matt di guisto ( cameron Lewis ;) )
div 2 dunno anyone accept gribble
div 3 meh
div 4 meh
" " 5 meh
" " 6 andd, meh

Im sick of west. easty u should of made this thing for divi 1 not frigen divi 2 idiots

lol clizza,
totally agree.

i have 3 things to say,

1. divi 1 vote count should be one by sam scott, everyone is jelous of him but hes a great player.
2. he will be followed by matt di guisto coz hes the size of a giraffe.
3. west are shit, they should be in bfl or even cdfl with irra beeac

div 1 ammo's
div 2 drysdale
div 3 belmont
div 4 meh
div 5 meh
div 6 meh

div 1 sam scott, james tsitas, matt di guisto ( cameron Lewis ;) )
div 2 dunno anyone accept gribble
div 3 meh
div 4 meh
" " 5 meh
" " 6 andd, meh

west will win divi 2 and gribble will win div 2 B&F

lol clizza,
totally agree.

i have 3 things to say,

1. divi 1 vote count should be one by sam scott, everyone is jelous of him but hes a great player.
2. he will be followed by matt di guisto coz hes the size of a giraffe.
3. west are shit, they should be in bfl or even cdfl with irra beeac

a bit harsh on matt. and a bit harsh on west. i should rephrase wat i said. west guys we are sik of hearing or reading ur comments. WE ALL KNOW THAT GRIBBLE IS GONNA WIN THE CLUB BEST N FAIREST LEFT F.UKIN OUT IT TO BED. so shut up about it lets talk finals not on whos the best players and crap. footy is a team game

a bit harsh on matt. and a bit harsh on west. i should rephrase wat i said. west guys we are sik of hearing or reading ur comments. WE ALL KNOW THAT GRIBBLE IS GONNA WIN THE CLUB BEST N FAIREST LEFT F.UKIN OUT IT TO BED. so shut up about it lets talk finals not on whos the best players and crap. footy is a team game

well said cleary,
you will probs beat us, ammos will kill torquay

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back