Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Lara#7 STFU cause u guys look like ur going to be knocked out of the 4 with a loss this weekend

Good luck GWSP boys i hope u guys get second spot

We will ned lara 2 win big and 4 us 2 beat dysdale by lots

It is very unlikey that we will get 2nd spot an we will have 2 play lara in finals

Hey matt congrats on ur win 2day u have almost made fin als but it is not 4 certain yet

Although u cold lose big 2 torquay and leopold will smashgrovey so it will come down 2 percentage imo andit will be only by afew percent and N+C r gone bcoz they wont beat joeys so it will b very close

Premiers

Divy 1: Amos
Divy 2: ST Albans
Divy 3:Modewarre (Belmot Lions should have won it but they lost points and wont make finals)
Divy 4: Torquay or south barwon
Divy 5:Drysdale
Divy 6:East Geelong/sout Barwon (combined team)

Leading Goal Kickers

Divy 1:Bayden MAxwell
Divy 2:Adam Kotwic
Divy 3:Heath Walsh
Divy 4:Kayden Forbes or Ethan Baker or Cameron Toomey
Divy 5:Hayden Forsman
Divy 6:Ethan Solly/Steven Topakusiz

Best and Fairest
Divy 1:Bayden MAxwell or SLoss
Divy 2:?
Divy 3:?
Divy 4:Ethan Baker
Divy 5:?
DIvy 6:? Ethan SOlly

ocean grove will beat inverleigh and lara and st albans will be close but albans should win. so ocean grove should be in top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will ned lara 2 win big and 4 us 2 beat dysdale by lots

It is very unlikey that we will get 2nd spot an we will have 2 play lara in finals

Hey matt congrats on ur win 2day u have almost made fin als but it is not 4 certain yet

Although u cold lose big 2 torquay and leopold will smashgrovey so it will come down 2 percentage imo andit will be only by afew percent and N+C r gone bcoz they wont beat joeys so it will b very close

yeah i think leo will sneak in they've had the easyiest run this season

I think that the final this year will be torquay v ammos and torquay will provail and be premiers because they beat ammos today and have beaten them before aswell. anyone agree?:thumbsu:

I think that the final this year will be torquay v ammos and torquay will provail and be premiers because they beat ammos today and have beaten them before aswell. anyone agree?:thumbsu:

i dunno
remember joeys can beat torquay to get there first....howeveri think a torquay ammos would be awesome and it will go right down to the wire like usual and be a very close match

nah all they need is a 60 point win over grovey hsouldnt be hard....and thats y we want to make it over others cause we reckon we would actually stand a chance(still most likely lose it) but will put up a fight unlike leopold

and we will be pissed if N+C get it cause we smashed them and beat leopold

nah all they need is a 60 point win over grovey hsouldnt be hard....and thats y we want to make it over others cause we reckon we would actually stand a chance(still most likely lose it) but will put up a fight unlike leopold

and we will be pissed if N+C get it cause we smashed them and beat leopold
haha i dont think , they will beat us by 60 points . last time we played them at there hg and they beat us by 49 ( but did score a shit load of points ) and we play best at home so im guessing 40 points at most . i might be wrong seeing how shocking we are !

and i went and watched the game between torquay and ammos best game i have ever seen of junior footy 11 points up with 2mins left ammos were and torquay got 2 goals in the last 2 mins with one coming with about 2 seconds left great pack mark but little jai ruseler .

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back