Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

the only way if he doesnt win league is because he talks back to the umps a bit. but he'll still win league coz he is a standout in our team.

Todd Smith you must be Joking from what i hear, he is the most destructive player for his team, some one from the club has told me that he has missed games and plenty of quarters due to attitude, walking around sooking and not even trying,he does well on sh*t players but drops the head when beaten,, his attitude must come from his dad as his dad is there runner, going on other posts who was the runner that pushed the water boy against west.where i hear todd had his best game for the year.

was his dad the one who pushed our water boy? wat team r u from gdflgfl? well in the last quarter after that massive fight all that anakie wanted to do was go for the man, and when they wernt wining and couldnt get there way by not getting the ball they started to go for the man again, when we were just playin the ball wat ur ment to do and not get into that sort of stuff. yeh u can stick up for ur team and give the opposition a push and shove but get on with the game. anakie r the dirtiest team going around atm.

was his dad the one who pushed our water boy? wat team r u from gdflgfl? well in the last quarter after that massive fight all that anakie wanted to do was go for the man, and when they wernt wining and couldnt get there way by not getting the ball they started to go for the man again, when we were just playin the ball wat ur ment to do and not get into that sort of stuff. yeh u can stick up for ur team and give the opposition a push and shove but get on with the game. anakie r the dirtiest team going around atm.

have a sook, they never went for the man , they are just a harder team than you, and everytime you got tackled or something yous retaliated.

p.s GRIBBLE HAS NO CHANCE AT LEAGUE B&F HE IS THE WEAKEST PLAYER EVER!!!

have a sook, they never went for the man , they are just a harder team than you, and everytime you got tackled or something yous retaliated.

alright your really starting to piss me off dude u jealous or sumthing cause u r shit and u play for a shit club?

joeys will come close imo
premiers look good

b&fs r:
divi 1: sam scott, matt diguisto and easty will be up there
divi 2: gribble ive said u a thousand times if not u eric zarah. todd smith will be up there 2.
divi 3: blake keating
divi 4: no ideah
divi 5: no ideah
divi 6: eathan solly

i reckon sam scoot got it bagged easty will get up there...so will Tsitas,lachy Nilon,will Sloss,Alex Hickey,Cameron Lewis,,Cleary,and maybe Jai Ruseler however he does argue with the umps a fair bit

i am a father of a player that played with the anakie boys, i know a lot of players in junior football due to i know of there fathers and i have followed how these players develop as players, i have followed interleague this year and last,,dont get me wrong about todd smith he can be a good player but he is apparently one f**cked up unit.Anakie have struggled all year and from the games i have seen and heard about, up to 30 point losses its the same players,, Groves (left), Etridge,Priddle,and the big fella xavier best everyweek,, smith sooked too much was he in the best everyweek no, the next level of players are average, and the last 10 should still be under 12s.

is anakie still a young side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Smith you must be Joking from what i hear, he is the most destructive player for his team, some one from the club has told me that he has missed games and plenty of quarters due to attitude, walking around sooking and not even trying,he does well on sh*t players but drops the head when beaten,, his attitude must come from his dad as his dad is there runner, going on other posts who was the runner that pushed the water boy against west.where i hear todd had his best game for the year.

lol it's funny ya say that because before the ball was thrown up in the last quarter he was talkin to me and he said that he cracked it with and had a go at the coaches on the last training session for the week.

mate i dont know or care who you are but i think your a bit jelous of gribble. and i dont agree with when ya say gribbs shits himself in a game, when he has the ball or hes around the ball hes the calmest player youll find, and he'll more than often come out with the ball, so can ya please explain what ya tryin to say there??

ethan solly will win divi 6.
i havnt seen that kid play yet, is he any good?

and is the league vote count this tuesday coming up?

Lara#7 u play 4 anakie and if u think im a weak little dickh**d then i think ur jealous and trying 2 talk me down but i dont give crap wat u say

Lara #7 y dont u just leave this chat bcoz no1 likes u on here

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back