Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

ammos will win divi 1 and west if they can win against albans will win divi 2. but if we lose against albans they will beat drysdale.

ammos will win divi 1 and west if they can win against albans will win divi 2. but if we lose against albans they will beat drysdale.

Bullshit. Drysdale will when divi 2. We are obviously better than you. And your guys number 1 Joel Bagshaw, i was giving shit too and kept asking him the score. lol dw hes my mate, but we give him shit because he gives it to us when you guys beat us twice in the regular season.

Bullshit. Drysdale will when divi 2. We are obviously better than you. And your guys number 1 Joel Bagshaw, i was giving shit too and kept asking him the score. lol dw hes my mate, but we give him shit because he gives it to us when you guys beat us twice in the regular season.

is ur name is phillip?

and drysdale wont win the premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oi Jacko i dont think i will b there tommoz night as i am recovering from the flu alright

Getting fully fit 4 sundays clash

Eastyu ur the only 1 who would have been able 2 of saidhat stuff about myself winning the league and club
Bcoz u were at my place when we startd my account

Eastyu ur the only 1 who would have been able 2 of saidhat stuff about myself winning the league and club
Bcoz u were at my place when we startd my account
lol ive got no clue what your password is, and if i did i would have said something a lot earlier

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back