Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone thinks that albans will thrash us.

but we only got beaten by 1 goal last time and we didnt play that gooder footy so anything can happen.

and gribble whoever put that message with the quote that says ull win everything wrote that, no one got into ur account.

GO WEST... :D

Ye agreed Billy we can beat Albans but we will have 2 play our best footy bcoz they have alot of good players

And their defence last time was brilliant I thought so we will need to get goals from our half backs and midfielders bcoz their defence is solid

I am not sure about torquay now with their big loss 2 ammos but it could still go either i guess bcoz it is 2 each between ammos and Torquay

Although i am not counting out Newtown they can upset Torquay i reckon it will b close

Newtown only lost by 3 goals last time these sides met and Newtown didnt have James Carr or Chippa any thoughts on this

I reckon Brad wood should play on Kearney over the ground but doodsy should take our centre bounce contests and some1 needs to tag Jack Beardsell i reckon

Any thoughts on this???????????????

i reckon we are a fair chance against torquay,

i dont really care that much if we lose coz we wern't expected to make it this far anyway,

st albans to beat west just..

if they do win st albans will beat drysdale.

Ye agreed Billy we can beat Albans but we will have 2 play our best footy bcoz they have alot of good players

And their defence last time was brilliant I thought so we will need to get goals from our half backs and midfielders bcoz their defence is solid

I am not sure about torquay now with their big loss 2 ammos but it could still go either i guess bcoz it is 2 each between ammos and Torquay

Although i am not counting out Newtown they can upset Torquay i reckon it will b close

Newtown only lost by 3 goals last time these sides met and Newtown didnt have James Carr or Chippa any thoughts on this

I reckon Brad wood should play on Kearney over the ground but doodsy should take our centre bounce contests and some1 needs to tag Jack Beardsell i reckon

Any thoughts on this???????????????

Billy to tag beardsell, easily our est tagger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ye west

Bad luck netown good try though

I reckon newtown will make div 1 next year

West 2 win the granny maybe (hopefully) but we will have to play awesome if we r goin 2 win

Torquay will lose 2 ammos imo in a very very close 1

Any thoughts??????

YEAH WEST

bad luck to newtown,
divi 1 should be a great grannie to watch but i reckon torquay might get over the line in a close one.

west are gunna rip it up in the granny if we play like we did against albans.
and kearney and kotwic are ****heads cos they cant hack loosing so they try start a fight at the end (w***ers)

Well done west boys, i now hope you win it,,, i thought kearney was the big time falcons player no good fighting when the game is over,,,,kotwic is probably a wannabe,, next game dont kick it near allison and run all over them. all the best

Alison is shit anywyas so it dont matter

YEAH WEST

bad luck to newtown,
divi 1 should be a great grannie to watch but i reckon torquay might get over the line in a close one.

and nah torquay wont get it Ammo's best footy will topple anyone

no fense mate but you have to play against em to know the forces of both sides....not what is just on paper

yeh and we got smashed lol
but not as much as some divi 1 sides. but i spose ammos didnt have a full team wen we played them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Under 14 football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back