Geelong vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that's why we are playing debutantes. Nothing to do with having Mackie, Ruggles and Stewart simultaneously injured, or Cockatoo, McCarthy, Lang and Gregson simultaneously injured.
Lol who who who and who.
If thats what you're hanging your hat on then count out this year. You're just making up the numbers.
They aren't even a blimp on the radar compared to the likes of Rioli Birchall, Stratton Frawley O'Meara and Ceglar.

Lol who who who and who.
If thats what you're hanging your hat on then count out this year. You're just making up the numbers.
They aren't even a blimp on the radar compared to the likes of Rioli Birchall, Stratton Frawley O'Meara and Ceglar.
Overrated and overhyped. Good out. Good out. Overrated. Perennially injured and lastly shit.

I'll forgive you your ignorance, you had no chance being a Hawk and chav.

You had almost a full list to choose from and you almost failed to get over a team inside a 2 month rebuild. This is the best you've got after 5 years. Uh-oh :)

Did what a good team does On an off day, just do enough to get the job done. very happy with the result.

What rebuild? You have to hit your low point to rebuild, hawthorn still has a bit more of a drop to go yet.

You will start your rebuild probably in 2019 whe you hit bottom two once all of roughhead Burgoyne hodge are gone and smith Rioli Gunston Breust are over the hill.

A lot of pain to come for the hawks, I will be here to enjoy every bit of it and sit back wit the popcorn while your supporters sulk it up. Your after game thread yesterday was a big treat to read through.

Good times ahead.

Lol who who who and who.

omeara is finished at the tender age of 23 which is quite a funny one. Ceglar lol, reject. Rioli can't perform now he hasn't got the champions to dish it out to him, his just an average player and a proven downhill skier. Stratton is finished.

You dropped from 4th to 14th. It isn't refreshing, it's the beginning of what's to come for many years.

How much further will the hawks drop once they have to replace Burgoyne hodge and roughhead with 18 year olds?

Hawthorn will once again turn into the peripheral easy beats that they where back in 05.

Overrated and overhyped. Good out. Good out. Overrated. Perennially injured and lastly shit.

I'll forgive you your ignorance, you had no chance being a Hawk and chav.

Lol. But at least you have heard of them, For your list of outs.....it's kind of sad that you had to resort to using random names for pretend footballers. :)

omeara is finished at the tender age of 23 which is quite a funny one. Ceglar lol, reject. Rioli can't perform now he hasn't got the champions to dish it out to him, his just an average player and a proven downhill skier. Stratton is finished.

You dropped from 4th to 14th. It isn't refreshing, it's the beginning of what's to come for many years.

How much further will the hawks drop once they have to replace Burgoyne hodge and roughhead with 18 year olds?

Hawthorn will once again turn into the peripheral easy beats that they where back in 05.

That's a lovely salty essay. It still doesn't change the fact that Hawthorn in 6 weeks is only 4 points away from Geelong who's been rebuilding since 2013, what's most concerning is that in that time you have no star quality under the age of 24
Building a list incapable of winning a premiership. Mission Accomplished lol.

Lol. But at least you have heard of them, For your list of outs.....it's kind of sad that you had to resort to using random names for pretend footballers. :)

Piss off back to the Hawk board. Some are interested in conversations with people above the age of 11.

That's a lovely salty essay. It still doesn't change the fact that Hawthorn in 6 weeks is only 4 points away from Geelong who's been rebuilding since 2013, what's most concerning is that in that time you have no star quality under the age of 24
Building a list incapable of winning a premiership. Mission Accomplished lol.

The rebuild will start once Burgoyne hodge roughhead Gibson co retire at the end of the year. Will drop down even further to bottom two for about 3-4 years minimum. No doubt about it you are on a very sharp decline.

There is a lot of pain to come for the hawks. Will be loving every minute of it.

You can sit back this September and watch us take home the premiership.

My predictions about your club have come true really from the start of the year. I predicted a sharp decline, must admit I didn't realise you would fall that hard but it still isn't a shock. Still knew you would be able to perform well on a given day because you are held together by a group of senior players capable of disciplined alright footy, but no where near good enough to go into September.

Will just spiral down further and further. Bottom 2 next year is my prediction for the hawks and a good bet at this point. You will need the draft picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rebuild will start once Burgoyne hodge roughhead Gibson co retire at the end of the year. Will drop down even further to bottom two for about 3-4 years minimum. No doubt about it you are on a very sharp decline.

There is a lot of pain to come for the hawks. Will be loving every minute of it.

You can sit back this September and watch us take home the premiership.

My predictions about your club have come true really from the start of the year. I predicted a sharp decline, must admit I didn't realise you would fall that hard but it still isn't a shock. Still knew you would be able to perform well on a given day because you are held together by a group of senior players capable of disciplined alright footy, but no where near good enough to go into September.

Will just spiral down further and further. Bottom 2 next year is my prediction for the hawks and a good bet at this point. You will need the draft picks

Wishful thinking. If you know anything about football and especially our club,you would realise that we are already blooding players since last year and a touch before, we have our depth being placed carefully and at the moment those newer players are learning everything, EVERYTHING.
Also lets just look at the outs that no one mentions that will be on the park next year but were NOT playing last Saturday on "let's celebrate Ray Chaimberlain" day for you Geelong folk.
Look to the defence New boys everywhere, they,ll be looking for permanent spots, but there of course is Stratton and Burchell and Frawley and Gibbo and Gibbo may surprise you, all our older guns are still teaching the youth of which we have an abundance, I think a bit of depth shown already brother hey? And we had the ball in attack in the last minute as we scored nearly a win. You Cat folk were shuddering , oh yes and we are way out of the eight
What does all this say heh heh.
What it says is that last Saturday Cyril wasn,t there and Poppy wasn,t there, you reckon maybe Jon Ceglar maybe there next year as well , as you say Hawthorn spiral down further and further,ha ha ha.
With you hoping and praying that O Meara doesn't,t get well, oh he will sonny, he will.

You reckon Tom Mitchell won,t get better. I,d say that Hawthorn are looking a very likely big big improver next year and even finish this year off with some gut kicking of some so called guarantees for big 2017 finals, now I hope your comments were tongue in cheek or if not just disappointment at an unconvincing victory where without a doubt you got some help, BUT that doesn't,t mean I don,t respect Geelong ,I have a great respect for your Cats, but they snuck in mate, and they are major contenders and we are 2 and 1half games out of the eight.
I think maybe you guys need to see what you may be getting next year?????? Not Hawthorn.

You see we already know what we,re doing right now, Clarkson was planning this 1 to 2 years ago, and does it better than anybody, think on this while I allow you some respite from my logic .

Enjoy but remember we are "down the lower end" of the ladder. But in attack two weeks in a row against two
top teams and being the finisher, the gods weren,t shinning either week, but we were matching up brilliantly, from a few weeks back when we were not settled, but when you have tons of depth like our club,these things happen.
Have a good rest of season, GO THE MIGHTY HAWKS! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Wishful thinking. If you know anything about football and especially our club,you would realise that we are already blooding players since last year and a touch before, we have our depth being placed carefully and at the moment those newer players are learning everything, EVERYTHING.
Also lets just look at the outs that no one mentions that will be on the park next year but were NOT playing last Saturday on "let's celebrate Ray Chaimberlain" day for you Geelong folk.
Look to the defence New boys everywhere, they,ll be looking for permanent spots, but there of course is Stratton and Burchell and Frawley and Gibbo and Gibbo may surprise you, all our older guns are still teaching the youth of which we have an abundance, I think a bit of depth shown already brother hey? And we had the ball in attack in the last minute as we scored nearly a win. You Cat folk were shuddering , oh yes and we are way out of the eight
What does all this say heh heh.
What it says is that last Saturday Cyril wasn,t there and Poppy wasn,t there, you reckon maybe Jon Ceglar maybe there next year as well , as you say Hawthorn spiral down further and further,ha ha ha.
With you hoping and praying that O Meara doesn't,t get well, oh he will sonny, he will.

You reckon Tom Mitchell won,t get better. I,d say that Hawthorn are looking a very likely big big improver next year and even finish this year off with some gut kicking of some so called guarantees for big 2017 finals, now I hope your comments were tongue in cheek or if not just disappointment at an unconvincing victory where without a doubt you got some help, BUT that doesn't,t mean I don,t respect Geelong ,I have a great respect for your Cats, but they snuck in mate, and they are major contenders and we are 2 and 1half games out of the eight.
I think maybe you guys need to see what you may be getting next year?????? Not Hawthorn.

You see we already know what we,re doing right now, Clarkson was planning this 1 to 2 years ago, and does it better than anybody, think on this while I allow you some respite from my logic .

Enjoy but remember we are "down the lower end" of the ladder. But in attack two weeks in a row against two
top teams and being the finisher, the gods weren,t shinning either week, but we were matching up brilliantly, from a few weeks back when we were not settled, but when you have tons of depth like our club,these things happen.
Have a good rest of season, GO THE MIGHTY HAWKS! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Like I keep saying, what development?? Your side isn't in development mode. Half your best 22 and more is made up of mature footballers. So let's just get past this fantasy idea your club is in rebuild shall we. Geelong also had a heap of inexperienced teenagers out there on Sunday. Guess we are also redeveloping while being a top four side.

Once hodge Burgoyne roughhead go at end of this year you will drop a lot further. The likes of smith Gunston Breust won't be able to hold on to any sort of form for much longer with age catching up.

You will be Brisbane mk2. Bookmark it.

2017 was one of the biggest slides we have seen in a long time. It isn't often a club drops that many positions in a single off season. Quite a huge drop. Will only get worse

Don't care about the result Hawthorn should just rag doll Patrick for the rest of the game.

#goodtimes
Figures... cant beat him fair and square...
jimmies get bunched and has to lash out...

Too bad you lost too

GO Catters

Danger having a blinder but the calls of him "playing on one leg" are bullshit. Looks to be running fine to me.
Running about as well as Viney at the moment

Go Catters

Like I keep saying, what development?? Your side isn't in development mode. Half your best 22 and more is made up of mature footballers. So let's just get past this fantasy idea your club is in rebuild shall we. Geelong also had a heap of inexperienced teenagers out there on Sunday. Guess we are also redeveloping while being a top four side.

Once hodge Burgoyne roughhead go at end of this year you will drop a lot further. The likes of smith Gunston Breust won't be able to hold on to any sort of form for much longer with age catching up.

You will be Brisbane mk2. Bookmark it.

2017 was one of the biggest slides we have seen in a long time. It isn't often a club drops that many positions in a single off season. Quite a huge drop. Will only get worse
I read this again , then realised I'd already put you in your place.

But really look at facts not fiction, your protests are on going means you are concerned that the side running way down the ladder with about 8 regulars out almost beat you except for Mr Chaimberlans and friends missing a crucial free in the forward (ROUND THE NECK ROUGHHEAD!!!) line during one of the THREE forward attacks we made in the dying minutes, where you guys might have snuck in yours once in the dying minutes.
See the game is over, the doubt never is, for you folks , down there in the Cattery..

Hawks played well. Far better than I'd expected. So for the posts about the Hawks being on the up, I agree. They're showing promise and I tipped them again this week. I was actually barracking for them at the pub the other week too (don't tell the Geelong fans ;))

For posts about Geelong being crap, lol. What does that make the rest of the league who sit under us after 17 rounds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back