Have Geelong become too powerful?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of self love in here for a club that's only won 4 flags in 60 years but you need to lift your game STPer
View attachment 1731260
Sometimes I find it best to sit back and let it seep into the soul slowly. Forcing it can ruin the experience - the nourishment must come naturally for it to have full effect.

so_good.jpg

Lots of self love in here for a club that's only won 4 flags in 60 years but you need to lift your game STPer
View attachment 1731260
To be honest it's been hilarious the absolute state of panic about a club winning one premiership in a decade.

Geelong the monster is scarier than the reality of Geelong the club.

Long may we reign

To be honest it's been hilarious the absolute state of panic about a club winning one premiership in a decade.

Geelong the monster is scarier than the reality of Geelong the club.

Long may we reign
Reading the first post and the outrage seems to be directed more at us getting pick 7 after Joel Selwood retired. Remembering who we drafted the previous time we had pick 7 in the draft.

Reading the first post and the outrage seems to be directed more at us getting pick 7 after Joel Selwood retired. Remembering who we drafted the previous time we had pick 7 in the draft.
It's kind of ridiculous though that we're talking about an event that predates Facebooks rise. Especially since Facebook became insanely popular, generated billions of dollars, then faced and is now dead.

Easy fixture for the Cats coming up. After Freo they have St Kilda and West Coast

Finish 3rd and they match up well against the Lions at the Gabba. Win this and they'll go into a Prelim before an easy GF win over Sydney if they get things right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol he doesn’t believe it, this is the 40000th thread/post he’s made on it because he has a borderline personality disorder related to our club for some unknown reason. You’d think having won the flag last year, and with Geelong playing mediocre football for the majority of this season, and with his team having put an end to our flag defence last year to boot, he wouldn’t have much to worry about, but for some reason he seems to have an issue with us.

It won’t matter when we more than likely finish up in the first or second week of the finals.

I hate to say it.. but I am pencilling in Geelong for the flag! I'm sure many of you are too.

The rest of the top 4 teams are from interstate.. and the only potential threat to Geelong are the Western Bulldogs. All the talk of this being the most open season ever is just propaganda being driven by the AFL!

I'm pencilling the dogs in personally.
Chris Scott is a ridiculously good coach but Geelongs midfield is not good enough to win a flag right now. It's amazing what he's done with that list.

I hate to say it.. but I am pencilling in Geelong for the flag! I'm sure many of you are too.

The rest of the top 4 teams are from interstate.. and the only potential threat to Geelong are the Western Bulldogs. All the talk of this being the most open season ever is just propaganda being driven by the AFL!

Does the Geelong theme song play on a loop inside your head?

Flattered that Geelong lives rent free in the minds of fans of a so-called Big 4 club like Richmond. Probably haven't fully mentally recovered from the multiple beltings Geelong regularly inflicted on Richmond in the past couple of decades especially that 200+ in 2007. I think that one really traumatized their fans forever. Trying to put the mozz on us could hilariously back fire and result in Geelong snaring another flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Geelong become too powerful?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back