Backfire Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2025

Where will the scats finsh on the AFL ladder in 2024?

• 12th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 13th

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 14th

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 15th

• 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 18th Wooden Spooners

• Jack Watts now gets his meth orders from the Joel Selwood Stand

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Triggering Tiger

Premium Platinum
Dec 24, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
I have some serious questions about the 2022 premiers and their further demise in 2025 after a diasterous prelim final this year. They have so many old players in their squad that they could open up there very own nursing home next to kitty litter cheat stadium. Their youf is nothing to write home about either with no real emerging talent but lots of young plodders especially in this years draft. Their cheat ground holds no fear for opposing teams anymore so where else can they go but only south of the AFL ladder? My predicition for next year is they'll finish anywhere from 14th to 18th wooden spooners. I'll add a poll to see where you think the once mighty scats will finish in 2025.

Last edited:

They got shauney babe though, I'm pretty jealous. Richmond shouldn't have let him go and Werribee will miss him. Geelong really got a great pickup.

Sounds like he'll get a round one start so I'm happy for him. Deserves it.

I've given up betting you flog, there are no winners in gambling. Go to bed D/H!

Don't you still play the pokies from time to time ?

One would almost think you are too 'yella' to make a bet on your Tiggies vs Catters :)

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already said I don't gamble anymore, are stupid or something?:$

We are not taking about money.

By not taking on this challenge laid upon by Spreaders you are either admitting The Tuggers will finish below The Cats or are just plain ol chicken (or maybe both)

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2025

Back