Backfire Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2025

Where will the scats finsh on the AFL ladder in 2024?

• 12th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 13th

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 14th

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 15th

• 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17th

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 18th Wooden Spooners

• Jack Watts now gets his meth orders from the Joel Selwood Stand

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Oh they're from Chicken Land
A Clucking Fury
They're from Chicken Land
In any weather, Tiger flogs are squibs
Squirming out of bets
Cause they have no faith about their
Team that is currently in the bin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elmer_Judd you two faced little ferker, here's a membership package for you why don't you join up?:$

Nice Melt

Unfortunately your embarrassing squibbing really brings down the reputation of the decent Tiger posters on the bay.

You can simply make a avatar or signature bet with a Geelong poster for 6 months or so about which team will finish higher in 2024

I really don't know why you are too scared to do it.

This thread is a waste of time and should be Divvied if you ain't got the courage of your convictions.

Nice Melt

Unfortunately your embarrassing squibbing really brings down the reputation of the decent Tiger posters on the bay.

You can simply make a avatar or signature bet with a Geelong poster for 6 months or so about which team will finish higher in 2024

This thread is a waste of time and should be Divvied if you ain't got the courage of your convictions.
How many times have I already told you i don't bet on anything anymore?, geez get it through that thick head dude.

Last edited:
Nice Melt

KYL2rj.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Geelonks march down south of the ladder in 2025

Back