General AFL Discussion #8 - Carlton Supporters ONLY !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

300 games for Simon Black this weekend.

Absolute superstar of the game, one of the all time greats. Right up there with the best we've ever seen yet barely rates a mention in such discussions. Incredibly underrated footballer, rare for someone with the honours he's accumulated over the years.

Just a pleasure to watch. Probably my favourite non-Blue of all time. Champion :thumbsu:

Absolute superstar of the game, one of the all time greats. Right up there with the best we've ever seen yet barely rates a mention in such discussions. Incredibly underrated footballer, rare for someone with the honours he's accumulated over the years.

Just a pleasure to watch. Probably my favourite non-Blue of all time. Champion :thumbsu:

Yep, Black one of my favourite non-blues along with Voss and Ablett Sr. He's hard to dislike.

Absolute bloody champion, plays the game as it should be played.
Hard, tough, skillful & respectful.
Would make the Champion & Character Team of the Century along side players like Doull, Jezza, Hart, Bourke, Flower etc.
JET. :thumbsu:

Couldn't agree more. A champion of the game.

Well said J. Totally agree. :thumbsu:

Respect !!!

I am really pumped for tomorrows game, and I hate both sides. I can't believe I am saying this, but:

Go the ****en Pies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dyson Shortsteppell is really one of those players i've taken an instant disliking to.

Ha! I'm sure i just heard Bruce call 'Delulio'

Ha! I'm sure i just heard Bruce call 'Delulio'

Might just sound like it. .. Dell Olio is very similar, pronounced Del-ulio by the commentators today. ..

BTW how dirty was Ryder up forward pushing the opponent into the point post. .. Was only a nudge but it was obviously the intent. ..

Might just sound like it. .. De Ollio is very similar, pronounced De(l)ulio without the first 'L'. ..

BTW how dirty was Ryder up forward pushing the opponent into the point post. .. Was only a nudge but it was obviously the intent. ..

Ryder is a good ruckman but a total dog.

Feel the pies should really have iced this game earlier, should be 5-6 goals up, but stupid turnovers are what have kept the scum in the game, now they will have to scrap it out for the win when they really shouldn't be

12 days is a long time in football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back