Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he was paid to do it by someone else known to the victims... just a thought.

The police are pretty much always one step behind until they manage to catch up to who they are chasing simply because they don't start until the crime is committed. Being he is not an Aussie they lack the basic tracking abilities/records for him that they would have for a local/aussie at their disposal, so I would expect it to take more time to find him in our country let alone in a foreign country.

Let's hope they find him...

The whole thing seems too unbelievable to be true.

It's almost like he was in cahoots with a foreign government to test out our country's police investigation systems. He seemed to be one step ahead of the authorities here, so it's almost like he'd been trained and prepared for this as some type of espionage exercise.

I might be a bit thick but what would be the motive for this? Why a hot coffee on a baby?

Maybe he was paid to do it by someone else known to the victims... just a thought.

The police are pretty much always one step behind until they manage to catch up to who they are chasing simply because they don't start until the crime is committed. Being he is not an Aussie they lack the basic tracking abilities/records for him that they would have for a local/aussie at their disposal, so I would expect it to take more time to find him in our country let alone in a foreign country.

Let's hope they find him...

Yeah I don’t want to get into victim blaming or anything but there could be a range of motives for some group to do this EG potential to testify in a court case, already did testify, links to organised crime etc.

This is just so bizarre that there has to be something more than just a random attack.

I might be a bit thick but what would be the motive for this? Why a hot coffee on a baby?
Doesn't make you thick mate. Just normal. Why don't they name and shame him. Let the world know who is he is and where he has gone to. Surely people in the country where this maggot lives wouldn't condone it. They might be none the wiser as we speak

Probs way off here but for no reason other than I don't want to say Chinese or Japanese, I'll take a guess at Korea.
Could be. Some Nepalese and Bhutanese look like South East Asians too. It could be many places.
Come on guys, it's not hard to find a list of countries that can get a working holiday visa:
View attachment 2106246

You can probably rule out Malta
Is it a working holiday visa or just a holiday visa?

And he waited six four whole days before leaving the country.
He threw the coffee on 27/8 and flew out on 31/8, so four days. It was probably already booked as part of his plan. I hope it was a nervous couple of days spent in an airport hotel. Or maybe on the street so he wouldn’t have to show ID anywhere, sleeping in his car.

Last edited:
I wonder if they found the thermos that had contained the coffee. He didn’t appear to be carrying it in the videos of him running. Probably threw it into bushes or a waterway (if there was one nearby).

It must have been a planned attack but the victims were random and unlucky.

I wonder if they found the thermos that had contained the coffee. He didn’t appear to be carrying it in the videos of him running. Probably threw it into bushes or a waterway (if there was one nearby).

It must have been a planned attack but the victims were random and unlucky.
But why? Why would someone do something like this? I just can't wrap my head around it :(

Doesn't make you thick mate. Just normal. Why don't they name and shame him. Let the world know who is he is and where he has gone to. Surely people in the country where this maggot lives wouldn't condone it. They might be none the wiser as we speak
Why don't they name and shame him?

ASIO could provide answers on that.
Reporters not even asking the questions.

Why don't they name and shame him?

ASIO could provide answers on that.
Reporters not even asking the questions.
Probably negotiating legals with the country he went to. Seeing if he can be located and arrested and extradited. This may take time. Also, if he planned his crime and escape so well, perhaps he knew he was going to a destination that’s safe for him 😟

Probably negotiating legals with the country he went to. Seeing if he can be located and arrested and extradited. This may take time. Also, if he planned his crime and escape so well, perhaps he knew he was going to a destination that’s safe for him 😟
It could be as simple as an attempt to lull him into a false sense of security as he can probably hide very easily in his own country if he decided to go on the run there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current WANTED Man who threw boiling coffee over a baby in a random attack - Qld *Fled the country

Remove this Banner Ad

Back