Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne has no current plans for an external review, with president Kate Roffey’s position seen as safe within the club as they try to find stability over the off-season after so much turmoil.

It is understood Roffey has several more years left on her presidential term and has no intention of stepping away despite a train wreck interview on Melbourne radio.

Yuck.

Melbourne has no current plans for an external review, with president Kate Roffey’s position seen as safe within the club as they try to find stability over the off-season after so much turmoil.

It is understood Roffey has several more years left on her presidential term and has no intention of stepping away despite a train wreck interview on Melbourne radio.

Yuck.
RIP MFC. Arrogant dilettante. Toxic Roffey.

Yuck.
Where's this from?

I googled it and it was from a recent Herald Sun article (I don't have access)
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/ad1eb34eaec635604919df2021f2a1f0

Mending fences: How failed Tom Papley trade will serve as ...​

1725247630690.png
Herald Sun
https://www.heraldsun.com.au

1 hour ago — Melbourne has no current plans for an external review, with president Kate Roffey's position seen as safe within the club as they try to find ...

we are not going to get back to where this list should be (a premiership at the G) if changes are not made bringing in new recruits keeping the key pieces and changing management who is up top, the first move would be bringing Burgo back to the club as our fitness has slipped with more injuries happening, then make moves for what we need, trade Neal Bullen and a second for Rachele and pick 4

we are not going to get back to where this list should be (a premiership at the G) if changes are not made bringing in new recruits keeping the key pieces and changing management who is up top, the first move would be bringing Burgo back to the club as our fitness has slipped with more injuries happening, then make moves for what we need, trade Neal Bullen and a second for Rachele and pick 4
Isn’t Burgo going to Carlton? I feel as though I heard that somewhere

Isn’t Burgo going to Carlton? I feel as though I heard that somewhere
There was an article on SEN that Carlton were offering him big money.

Solid effort getting drafted to West Coast Wonders when your account is only a couple of years old. I was on bigfooty for a decade, best posting years too, no one wanted a bar of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid effort getting drafted to West Coast Wonders when your account is only a couple of years old. I was on bigfooty for a decade, best posting years too, no one wanted a bar of me.
Come back to the Dees mate.

You’re still in your posting prime, Toump

Yuck.
A few hours is a long time in footy

So you mean as a result of Trac kicking up a stink, we'll keep both him and Kozzy, have an external review and get rid of Roffey (which also removes a barrier to turfing Goodwin)?

Knight that man.

Reckon Kate might be bailing due to the hit that 'Brand Roffey' took the other day. Can't be good for her other ventures when she's making a fool of herself so publicly

Reckon Kate might be bailing due to the hit that 'Brand Roffey' took the other day. Can't be good for her other ventures when she's making a fool of herself so publicly
Caro was in full damage control mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back