Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

• Has an awful forward line
  • Can't figure out a KPF solution
  • Best VFL player is a KPF
  • Doesn't play them at all

Playing him would have hurt his chances to get the best VFL player award!

• Has an awful forward line
  • Can't figure out a KPF solution
  • Best VFL player is a KPF
  • Doesn't play them at all

Just reminded me how stupid it was not giving him a run once our season was over. Thanks for that

GZDBOgIawAAHszs

BY 2 VOTES! TWO! ANB ALMOST WON AS WELL!

I'm gonna go check 426 history, this might have just broken a record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bizarre. Zero chance he had a better season that Tmac. I'd even say Chandler was mostly rubbish this season. Barely noticed him. Probably shows how bad we were if Chandler gets 8th. JVR as well was better IMO.
I'm a bit lenient on Chandler given our F50 entries are absolute garbage, but yes - TMac was miles ahead of Chandler this year, and JVR was probably better as well.

A night like tonight makes you wonder where to from here for Sparrow. Clearly not come on as many of us would have hoped. 7th year on the list next year, alot of week to week pressure for him which might see him finally spend some time at Casey.

A night like tonight makes you wonder where to from here for Sparrow. Clearly not come on as many of us would have hoped. 7th year on the list next year, alot of week to week pressure for him which might see him finally spend some time at Casey.
It doesn't make me wonder a whole lot. Just really suck up to the coach and he'll place higher next year

Any chance he is OOC as a free agent next year so we can rort the compo system like every other club does

Think most of the board has already written him off, he is a very bog average player and I would be very surprised if he is still on the list after hie next contract.

Statistically Viney's worst season since 2014. An appropriate climax to our year.
Don't worry, we extended his contract to 2028. That's 4 more B&F's he can claim

“I know, come round one next year, when I see the first ball bounced and our midfield of Gawn, Viney, Oliver and Petracca...that you Melbourne faithful will be there in full force," Green said.

Over It Ugh GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back