Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

“I know, come round one next year, when I see the first ball bounced and our midfield of Gawn, Viney, Oliver and Petracca...that you Melbourne faithful will be there in full force," Green said.

Over It Ugh GIF
Drawing Motivation GIF

**** you Brad green

“I know, come round one next year, when I see the first ball bounced and our midfield of Gawn, Viney, Oliver and Petracca...that you Melbourne faithful will be there in full force," Green said.

Over It Ugh GIF

There will be less than 5k melbourne fans there lmfao

What's that got to do with anything? The guy hasn't been given a go at AFL level at all. But let's not ruin your "Lamb sucks" narrative.

We had a ready made player in Jackson yet we are for some reason stalling his supposed replacement in Jeffo.

Not sure how it would be a Lamb thing when Taylor takes the picks.

Over It Ugh GIF

Only if you promise that we’ll also have an inept forward line and we’ll hack kick all our entries to the opposition’s advantage.

Don’t try and sell us only 50% of the full Demon Spirit experience, Brad

Over It Ugh GIF
Said it when he was named president and im still saying it now, Brad Green sucks. Piss him off with everyone else.

Said it when he was named president and im still saying it now, Brad Green sucks. Piss him off with everyone else.
Pandering to the dumb campaigner nuffs already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out goes Roffey in comes the male version of Roffey.
Blows my mind how completely naive they are to what's happening. A strong president would stand up and say we're committed to fixing this club and do whatever it takes not glaze the same ****ing failures over and over.

Small club mentality. Wanking themselves off over are overrated and cooked midfield because it was good 4 years ago shows absolutely nothing's gonna change.

Blows my mind how completely naive they are to what's happening. A strong president would stand up and say we're committed to fixing this club and do whatever it takes not glaze the same ****ing failures over and over.

Small club mentality. Wanking themselves off over are overrated and cooked midfield because it was good 4 years ago shows absolutely nothing's gonna change.
Green is nothing more than a puppet president who is completely out of his depth. He got promoted from a complete failure of a board coz he was a familiar face for the nuffies in the fan base. I think he has absolutely no say in matters.

Jack Viney?! Seriously? Tops off a shocker of a season for the club.

Such a cliche cringe club. Thats all we do, say buzz words that mean absolutely nothing. Actions speak louder than words you morons and your actions show you are absolutely clueless. Ive never been more dejected about this club in my life, 3 years after a flag! Incredible. :tearsofjoy:

We can't even get a review right.

Strong club would’ve sacked Gooodwin by now and Pert would be following him out the door.

Giving us the nuffy ra ra bullshit is weak. Would’ve preferred Stephen May to get up and say let’s be honest Brisbane and Sydney were average grand final teams and if we’d have pulled our fingers out we’d have won the flag.

Strong club would’ve sacked Gooodwin by now and Pert would be following him out the door.

Giving us the nuffy ra ra bullshit is weak. Would’ve preferred Stephen May to get up and say let’s be honest Brisbane and Sydney were average grand final teams and if we’d have pulled our fingers out we’d have won the flag.

And they would have done it on BnF night too.

This is interesting.

One source went as far as saying that the jobs of premiership coach Simon Goodwin and Head of Football Alan Richardson are no longer safe; such is the scepticism over the intentions of some.

This is interesting.

One source went as far as saying that the jobs of premiership coach Simon Goodwin and Head of Football Alan Richardson are no longer safe; such is the scepticism over the intentions of some.
But then immediately followed up by:

"None of the several sources that spoke with Foxfooty.com.au were in favour of dismissing either Goodwin or Richardson from their current roles, nor were they against Brad Green’s involvement in the review."

2025 is shaping up to be the most pointless season ever. Just delaying the inevitable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back