Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Pert will be gone in a couple of weeks.

Don't get me wrong he 'should' go, but nothing will change next year with Goodwin still in charge.
Need to get this board out now before they approve another Goodwin contract extension, could see it with some clueless campaigner like Green in charge if somehow we went above expectation next year.

Whats the bet we are we promoting from within if Pert does go. :$

I don't know. As s*** as we are, I'll always buy a membership and go to some games. I get the calls for change, but I'll never walk away from the club or support anyone else. I might decide to go to less games, but I'll always find games to go to. I've thankfully grown to love the Melbourne Storm equally which has eased my frustrations at the MFC. I still love taking my kids to the Dees games and chatting to my old man about how good or how bad we are. I don't know, maybe I'm against the grain around here, I don't think I'm a "nuffy" blind to the issues supporter(god knows I've criticised them enough) but I'll never wish us to be a rabble and support another club. I have no idea what the best thing for us to do is from here on in and it looks like we all have different opinions which aren't right or wrong. Maybe it's selling shop and cashing in on the draft for a rebuild, maybe it's a different coach, maybe it's topping up with some good players and selling off our trade hand to give it another crack. Who knows. we all think differently about it, but I've just bought a membership and will ride the wave again next year.

God that Green statement still infuriates me from last night.
he just showed that he's as clueless as the rest of the morons around the club. imagine thinking that a starting midfield line up that has been shit for the last couple of years is what everyone wants to see again come r1. the fat headed idiot can get ******.

But then immediately followed up by:

"None of the several sources that spoke with Foxfooty.com.au were in favour of dismissing either Goodwin or Richardson from their current roles, nor were they against Brad Green’s involvement in the review."

2025 is shaping up to be the most pointless season ever. Just delaying the inevitable.
So basically there are factions in the club and everyone is looking over their shoulders.

I don't know. As s*** as we are, I'll always buy a membership and go to some games. I get the calls for change, but I'll never walk away from the club or support anyone else. I might decide to go to less games, but I'll always find games to go to. I've thankfully grown to love the Melbourne Storm equally which has eased my frustrations at the MFC. I still love taking my kids to the Dees games and chatting to my old man about how good or how bad we are. I don't know, maybe I'm against the grain around here, I don't think I'm a "nuffy" blind to the issues supporter(god knows I've criticised them enough) but I'll never wish us to be a rabble and support another club. I have no idea what the best thing for us to do is from here on in and it looks like we all have different opinions which aren't right or wrong. Maybe it's selling shop and cashing in on the draft for a rebuild, maybe it's a different coach, maybe it's topping up with some good players and selling off our trade hand to give it another crack. Who knows. we all think differently about it, but I've just bought a membership and will ride the wave again next year.

Mate I love the club too, and I'm not going to judge anyone else on how they spend their money and free time. I wouldn't fully support another team either, but I enjoy watching plenty of teams much more than I enjoy watching us (We were literally better to watch in 2015). I think we'll get changes in the coaches box next year regardless, barring a dead cat bounce we're going to fall away and when the crowd numbers are awful all year the board will be forced to act.

Bit of a shame when the antics within the club is sadly more entertaining than the footy we dish up lately. Is Brad Green picking the team now ? Someone should do a googlebox on the club .

im in the same boat as you expect i dont have kids (im too young i am an adult though) and due to where i live i havent been to game for a few years (that changes next year)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back