Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately the players are brainwashed with this spin.

Can't wait until Caleb Windsor and Koltyn Tholstrup start towing this line next year.

One of the things I hate with our players and coaches is I feel we get very little honest opinion in any communication to the supporters. The arrogance and lack of accountability is part of that, but 95% of the time it is just generic spin that isn't worth listening to.

One of the things I hate with our players and coaches is I feel we get very little honest opinion in any communication to the supporters. The arrogance and lack of accountability is part of that, but 95% of the time it is just generic spin that isn't worth listening to.
I've pretty much tuned out of all the official club comms at this point.

Couldn't agree more. It's insulting to us supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Couldn't agree more. It's insulting to us supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As much as Chris Scott is a biased whinger sometimes I'd love our coach (Or anyone at the club) to speak like that in public. Remember when Langdon made those 'all duck no dinner' comments about Collingwood and our club instantly muzzled him? That was beyond embarrassing.

I'm happy to be proven wrong but Goody basically never takes any responsibility in pressers when we play poorly. Look at someone like Ross Lyon who will just say 'yep we stuffed that up as a coaching group'. They live in a ****ing bubble at the MFC and it is beyond infuriating.

Comp will be cancelled with the sort of feedback they get. Allowing angry Dees fans down on the boundary seems like trouble.
The great thing about the prize is it works as a treat for the happy clappers on demonland or a punishment for the degenerates on this board.

The great thing about the prize is it works as a treat for the happy clappers on demonland or a punishment for the degenerates on this board.
I'd need to be offered a lot of packets of wasabi Harvest Snaps to turn up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

Remove this Banner Ad

Back