Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part IV – #lateoutwatch

Remove this Banner Ad

1:10pm was great as a rural supporter in and back in one day

3:20pm means i miss the 6pm train and have to catch the XPT home (which is a pain to book) and don't get back into town until like 10pm

Then night games are go **** yourself and stay in melbourne

They still can't get the fixturing right. Amongst those new games:
  • Playing in Brisbane off a six-day break
  • Playing GWS off a six-day break coming back from Perth
  • Playing the Bulldogs off a six-day break directly after the six-day break against GWS.
It's just little things that should be easy to avoid. That being said, interstate teams are travelling every second week (sometimes shorter breaks), so it evens up I guess.

• Playing the Bulldogs off a six-day break directly after the six-day break against GWS.
It's just little things that should be easy to avoid. That being said, interstate teams are travelling every second week (sometimes shorter breaks), so it evens up I guess.
Yeah I dunno. There's the old adage that good teams find a way to win, but ultimately it's a really tight competition with not much separating the good (and the not-so-good) teams, so minimising fixture inequalities should be prioritised.

Seeing the big clubs get a massive leg up with fixturing while poor teams like Saints and us regularly get the trips to Geelong and Hobart sucks.

If we're good enough, none of this would matter. Git Gud Deez. Suck it up. No more excuses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the late 97 game against Freo and they've got Obst mic'd up running through the banner for a farewell (suspended can't play)

Anyways that mic picks up everything as I clearly hear (i think it was Yze) "Lets **** these campaigners up aye!"

Some things never change, perfect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back