Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Jay lockhart having a blinder of a second quarter for Southport in the VFL semi final against Geelong

Lockhart was a handy player in 2019 when the rest of the team was going shit but I don't remember much of him after that season.
Played in the backline in 2020 and I thought showed some really promising signs.

I'd be amazed if she was 'put in the role because she's a woman'.
It is a common trope today. It's one of the modern interpretations of affirmative action. Doesn't mean the person selected isn't competent, it's just the way many clubs/companies are trying to show they are progressive.

As for Kate, her attempts to whitewash the whole dumpster fire the club is right now highlights the level of incompetency she's reached.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All for a review. I always find them odd though when they look for people outside the game however
It's really a review of how how the club is run as any other organisation. Specific football knowledge really not that important.

Has to look at key areas such as leadership, communication, people management, goal/objective setting and tracking, decision making processes etc.

It's really a review of how how the club is run as any other organisation. Specific football knowledge really not that important.

Has to look at key areas such as leadership, communication, people management, goal/objective setting and tracking, decision making processes etc.
I know, i just always find them odd. It's purely a feel thing, not a reasoning thing lol

Exciting to get some external reviewers to come down to our environment.
Can't wait to get my hands on the report.

"The Best Culture I've Seen in 40 Years - An Independent Review of the Melbourne Football Club by Darren Shand"

Can't wait to get my hands on the report.

"The Best Culture I've Seen in 40 Years - An Independent Review of the Melbourne Football Club by Darren Shand"
I just hope they have a nice time. 🤗

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" (lol) Review, AFL's Largest Membership Drop and Lowest Social Media Growth 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Back