Little AC…

Mooney-GolfWeb-450x300.jpg

Little AC…

Mooney-GolfWeb-450x300.jpg

Very nice article and ever onwards

I did have some concerns over this comment

''Eckstein is coached by Kevin Stefanski ''

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rough day today, we all know that golf can do that to you…

Congrats to new State Champion who had an incredible couple days…

Alex gets a top 10 finish after State runner up last year…one more crack at it next year

IMG_5112.png

Have enjoyed following the updates 👍

How does he cope with a bad shot or two? Some people can put it behind them, others carry it around with them. I found that I would just get increasingly frustrated, take poor options after that, try to hit the ball too hard haha. And generally implode

If my buggy tipped over on the first hole it was all over

On the car ride home will you tell him everything he did wrong?

Have enjoyed following the updates 👍

How does he cope with a bad shot or two? Some people can put it behind them, others carry it around with them. I found that I would just get increasingly frustrated, take poor options after that, try to hit the ball too hard haha. And generally implode

If my buggy tipped over on the first hole it was all over

On the car ride home will you tell him everything he did wrong?
It is definitely something he works on but still struggles with at times. Yesterday was more about thinking he needed to go -6 (turns out he would have had to). That mindset in golf is a really tough one—because the game is hard enough as is.

So on a course that absolutely will punish you for mistakes—can easily lead to his +8, 80 round.

No, I never would do that. Nobody is harder on him than himself.

Honestly, how can you not be proud of him? 3x State qualifier. Runner up as Sophomore, top 10 as Junior. District Champion as Junior. All State as Sophomore and remains to be seen what he will end up as a Junior.

Amazing high school career and another year to go.

Most importantly gets excellent grades.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back