Remove this Banner Ad

IceJ

Debutant
Aug 27, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Gerard "Centrebet" Healy

Forget Robbie Walls. Gerard "Centrebet" Healy is easily the worst football analyst going around.

Any chance this moron could go through any of his spots in the media without mentioning something to do with betting. I'm convinced he is the AFL version of Hansie Cronje.

Just listen to him defending his ridiculous selections in the AA selections. He clearly inferred that Chad Cornes wasn't selected at CHB because he played many games on the ball. Yet his lovechild Trent Croad won the spot despite playing the last 6 weeks at CHF.

Last night he claimed Leigh Brown had a great year. Ask any North supporter and they will tell you otherwise. In fact, many want him traded.

Gerard we are sick of your constant drivel.

Get off the phone to Gerald Daffy and start watching the games with your head rather than your hip pocket.

He is another nincompoop, fools a lot of people though but to be fair I don't mind him on the radio.

But he is hardly unique in being obsessed with betting odds, every second article Rohan "mr sensual" connelly writes contains a list of betting odds, think these guys are running out of ideas.

IceJ said:
Forget Robbie Walls. Gerald "Centrebet" Healy is easily the worst football analyst going around.

Any chance this moron could go through any of his spots in the media without mentioning something to do with betting. I'm convinced he is the AFL version of Hansie Cronje.

Just listen to him defending his ridiculous selections in the AA selections. He clearly inferred that Chad Cornes wasn't selected at CHB because he played many games on the ball. Yet his lovechild Trent Croad won the spot despite playing the last 6 weeks at CHF.

Last night he claimed Leigh Brown had a great year. Ask any North supporter and they will tell you otherwise. In fact, many want him traded.

Gerald we are sick of your constant drivel.

Get off the phone to Gerald Daffy and start watching the games with your head rather than your hip pocket.
Who is Gerald Healy ????
Shows how much you know, the guys name is Gerard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turn the radio off.
Close the curtains.
Go to bed.
It is that simple.
I hate Dwayne Russell, so i don't listen to the show, if you hate Gerard Healy just don't listen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gerald "Centrebet" Healy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back