Oppo Camp Get in Eagles!

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a load of shit that teams don't get true home finals. Swans are going to go from playing at SCG to ANZ now probably because Giants' will finish 5th
Still much better than playing in a completely different city, at the other teams home ground.

Probably not the right thread for this but how lucky are we to barrack for the cats. Even in an average season (at this stage) we still finish second (maybe)

I've been thinking the same thing all week- particularly on the drive into work. Just can't wipe this stupid grin off my face.

Is good being back in the finals again. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely interested why you guys would prefer to play the Hawks? I had you guys comfortably beating Adelaide over there in week one if that's how it eventuated
There's no hiding in finals, if we're not good enough to beat any team on any ground, then we're not good enough to win the flag.

There's no hiding in finals, if we're not good enough to beat any team on any ground, then we're not good enough to win the flag.
Unfortunately that's not how it works, Hawthorn last year were clearly not good enough to beat West Coast in Perth but could still win the flag.
where matches are played is vitally important to a final series.

We won a final in Perth
Read what he said any team anywhere, you could not beat west coast in Perth west coast could not beat you in Melbourne.
The Fremantle result is irrelevant to the discussion.

Thank god it's a qualifying final vs hawthorn if we win. As we all know it was declared in 2011 those games don't matter, so we are a really chance to beat them.

Look what the Eagles have done.

3e5a165d98fad21fc20c6880d605cebe.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back