crows_4_life

All Australian
Jul 26, 2006
White Hart Lane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Tottenham
this is straight from the mouth of rick macgowan the sturt coach, see him every friday at my work and chat to him.

he has lined up a top 10 player in the SANFL who is looking for a new club, also David Rodan from Richmond is a great chance to wear the sturt guernsey next year.
also dont be suprised to see either David Spriggs, Clark Keating and Travis Gaspar at sturt.:thumbsu:

time will tell if you are right but id be happy with a few of those players...along with big recruits, rick is also looking at country and developing from within which i like even more.

i wonder who the other sanfl player is....hmmm...also, those names are either KPP or hard at it players. rodan i guess can play either midfield or in a pocket....

go you baby blues!!!!!!

keating wants to play for collingwood...highly doubtful he will be at sturt.

maybe a former(s) eagles players to sturt since rick was last assistant coach there??? im just guessing

hargraves is over rated, old, lazy, arrogant and has a bad attitude, sturt is starting fresh this year with a young enthusiatic line up and coaching staff ,they can do with out the negative impact of hargraves.

The only thing this mob of losers will win in 07 is another spoon.........

Sturt the club with no heart......................:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing this mob of losers will win in 07 is another spoon.........

Sturt the club with no heart......................:thumbsu:

"Haha overrated?? Hargraves is 3rd on the North goal kicking list mate!"

im not doubting his goal kicking abiliy, any fat no hoper can sit in the square and kick goals.
id rather have a player in my team with a positive hard working attitude and can teach and develop the kids comming up rather than a lazy, negative bogan who can kick goals but disrupts the young guys progress and development by setting a negative example with poor fitness and work ethic. form what iv been hearing this is hargraves. sounds like you are looking for short term answers, hargraves can kick goals now but with poor conditioning he will soon be over and will have left a negative impact on the kids, sturt on the other hand only keeps positivly minded players who can set a good example and be consistant for long periods not stand out for short periods of time. We are looking for consistant long term success and are currently re building with ne coaches, players and attitudes to achieve this goal.
sturt will be a lot better in 2007 and definatley will not get the wooden spoon, your lack of knowledge about the sturt football club is almost comicle, please dont comment when you dont know the first thing about them! Lets just wait for the first Sturt VS North game, we may not win on the first attempt but we will rattle your north adelaide money hungry pretty boys physiacally so they wont be so arrogant and pig headed next time around.

Rattle us like you did this year???

You surely rattled us when Nick Gill kicked 6 goals in ONE QUARTER on your AFL-listed snorter Toby Thurstans.

Or what about when you were 40 points up in the 2nd term yet choked to lose by about 8 goals or somethin. Yep you sure did rattle us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Get on the Double Blues for 07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back