Get Ready Pies its Good night, here come the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Got some passengers Doggies, and your core is getting old, you need to talk them up because if they don't deliver this year it will be rebuilding time. See you at the Dome.:)

Lets hope for an entertaining game, but you won't be up against an easy team like your past five wins.

No I don't hope for an entertaining game. I hope we belt you by 100 points. Maybe that is the difference in cultures between the two clubs. The dogs want an entertaining game. The Pies want to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to The Dome as we kick your ass. Get ready to play a real team pretenders.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlh2.jpg

Where were you in 2003? obviously you haven't been a "memberforever"

Difference IMO as a Pies supporter will be Br.Johnson.

No Clement, would think H.O'b will go to him, and could potentially be very dangerous for us.
Not faulting he's form till now, but Johnson is in a completely different league to the kid. Can easily see him kicking a bag against us.

Although he has come on in leaps and bounds, would be a massive challenge for him. And if not him, then who goes to Johno?

Lets hope for an entertaining game, but you won't be up against an easy team like your past five wins.
So the Dogs wont be as easy as the Crows who beat the Dogs? Rightio then oh and speaking of easy wins, Melbourne is a mighty tough opponent aint they? But you only snuck over the line by 5 points, geez I'm scared now :eek:

But same applies at the other end of the ground.

If Roccas hands are clean and both him and Trav are kicking straight, thats two big men to worry about up there. Add Didak, maybe Medhurst and maybe Davis... Not an easy task.

Who will goto Rocca and Trav? And also who do Doggies think will take Didak?

Welcome to The Dome as we kick your ass. Get ready to play a real team pretenders.

Will you **** off with your stupid immature threads. :mad: :mad:

Leave this shit for people like that knob Zeke

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Ready Pies its Good night, here come the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back